That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

why are actuals so slow today? where is Aquaman number?

During the Holiday phase not all distributors have their offices open. In some years we got for some of them the first real actuals backwards during the first working-day after the New Years parties

This year Disney, Universal, Fox/Fox Searchlight, Focus, MGM, Roadside, Magnolia, Anapurna, Greenwich, CBS Films, Amazon, PackYourBag, Kino Lorber, Aviron, A24, and Music Films released numbers, all the others did not

On 12/23/2018 at 3:55 PM, Telemachos said:

AQUAMAN is a movie most parents will put up with seeing. I’m not sure that means it’s a perfect family film. 

I’d watch Aquaman 1000 times if it meant never watching an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie ever again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Oh boy. More CBM fan war talk that’ll eventually lead to discord. Almost as if some people didn’t listen from earlier advice.

I'm a fan of both companies but I once defended Man of Steel and then BvS the Ultimate Edition and said it wasn't that bad..   and people attacked me calling me this big DC supporter,  despite me liking most MCU movies..   so..    it goes both ways.   I don't know who most of these people are trying to kid.  Most of them probably end up seeing all these movies one way or another anyway.  They just want to be on the "winning team"  for whatever that gets you..  

Hint:  It gets you fucking nowhere because Feige wouldn't throw these bums a nickel if they were begging on the street corner. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

I'm a fan of both companies but I once defended Man of Steel and then BvS the Ultimate Edition and said it wasn't that bad..   and people attacked me calling me this big DC supporter,  despite me liking most MCU movies..   so..    it goes both ways.   I don't know who most of these people are trying to kid.  Most of them probably end up seeing all these movies one way or another anyway.  They just want to be on the "winning team"  for whatever that gets you..  

Hint:  It gets you fucking nowhere because Feige wouldn't throw these bums a nickel if they were begging on the street corner. 

Again I don’t care about either side and knows it goes both ways but it gets annoying either way as it derails the thread. Take it the damn fanboy wars thread.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1