AdamKendall

Weekend Thread 12/28-12/30 AQM 51.5 MPR 28 BB 20.5 ITSV 18.3

11 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

they seem to be The Angriest Fanbase. star wars fans are also an angry fanbase but they're always angry at star wars movies. DC people are angry about every movie that isn't a dc movie.

Well can you blame us? We had to endure watching characters we grew up loving, being butchered on the big screen, while the competition and it's fanbase got a lovely, well built cinematic universe. 

I'm glad it seems like DC is on the right path, because they have a ton of characters with loads of potential waiting to be realized. Also for those asking for more diversity on the big screen, DC has that in spades! 

• Like 1

Just now, El Gato said:

Well can you blame us?

Yes. :lol: 

DC fans had decades of great movies, when they were literally the only superhero game in town. They got a critically acclaimed trilogy that all other superhero movies are still looking or being made in response to.

Lashing out at other fans and filmmakers at the slightest assumed provocation means y’all look like whiny brats. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, TMP said:

What are the absolute highest/lowest Dom & Worldwide total numbers looking like right now for Fish Boy?

Very pessimistically it could do like 280 DOM/950 WW.    

Very optimistically I guess something like 400 DOM 1.2B WW.    

I think 1-1.1B is very likely though, 300-360 DOM

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

Moderation 

The “Not Cool” reaction has no effect on the like count and you don’t need to quote a post. 

And please don’t insult or call people names. 

Regards

BOT Staff

My bad. I don't suffer fools at all but that's no excuse.

Here's a simple solution to everyone's problems: all fanbases suck and the people who provoke these fan wars on this site suck too.

Now, can we move on to a more pressing topic? Where does Puff Daddy's "Come with Me" end up on everyone's list of best 90's songs?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Saw Bumblebee and The Favourite today, Bumblebee was good solid fun and The Favourite was just a delicious black comedy. Olivia Colman IMO is going to be this generation's Judi Dench. 

Is she as good as she was in Broadchurch?