Eric Duncan

Venom: Let There Be Carnage l October 1 2021 | NOT getting delayed

41 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

This will be the definitive proof that even Tarantino's DoP wont help your movie if 1/3rd of it is just shot in dark

Great DP can pay a lot in dark situation.

1*R11GVf-PHZDTSqhSYMIHug.jpeg

sicario-roger-deakins.png

Lot of Hateful 8 was in a dark room and looked quite fantastic, that said first Venom had Libatique.....

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Great DP can pay a lot in dark situation.

1*R11GVf-PHZDTSqhSYMIHug.jpeg

sicario-roger-deakins.png

Lot of Hateful 8 was in a dark room and looked quite fantastic, that said first Venom had Libatique.....

Perhaps apocryphal quote regarding The Battle of Helm's Deep:

Edited by Porthos

8 hours ago, Barnack said:

That was my point.

You cant do shit if the cg team wants messy gooey shit to mess around with messy gooey shit in a dim background

• Like 1

As predicted, it will all lead up to Venom vs Spider-Man. And now Sony might not even have to recast a new one, they can just bring in Holland (maybe a post-credit scene). Or, if they're smart, bring back Tobey.

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

As predicted, it will all lead up to Venom vs Spider-Man. And now Sony might not even have to recast a new one, they can just bring in Holland (maybe a post-credit scene). Or, if they're smart, bring back Tobey.

You are joking about Tobey whose career is pretty much dead largely because of his asshole behavior.

And Holland only has one film left on his contract.

So looks as If a reboot for Spidey......

he also commented on critics putting out the hit on VENOM:

When asked what he would have changed about Venom (thanks for the question, Rainskull), Fleischer says, “If anything, I would have changed the critics’ reaction to it. I was really bummed that people didn’t like it because it’s a crowdpleasing movie and I’m not sure if there was just blowback against Sony or people just worship Marvel. But I was really surprised that the critics [were gunning for it] because audiences really enjoyed the movie. And so many people who’ve seen it just appreciated that it was a fun superhero movie. So I was a little surprised. I don’t know what they were expecting.”

• Thanks 1