Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

16 minutes ago, Austin said:

Hey, easy on Maggie, I may have blocked her because her posts were irritating the hell out of me and I wanted her to stop posting some random Twitter user's opinions of the movie, but she admitted she is relieved with the scores so can we at least lay off the ragging for a bit? It's like half of the posts on here.

yeah but I got 17 likes for the dunk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

can it open to 25m Wednesday with all previews ?

I think so. Maybe more if it truly breaks out in a big way.

Would be sweet if MI7 joins Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 & Across the Spider-Verse in the over $300M DOM-club from the summer. Both got to those numbers with around $118-120M OW and with very good quality and reception.

2 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Yeah, The Mummy and American Made and Jack Reacher 2 really sticking it to the Hollywood naysayers

Would you say Messi isn’t the GOAT just because his time at PSG wasn’t eventful? or when he couldn’t win the WC prior to last year?

Everybody has rough patches. Cruise’s 2010s weren’t his best but you’d lying if you don’t acknowledge that this is a movie star comeback for the ages. 

3 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I think so. Maybe more if it truly breaks out in a big way.

Would be sweet if MI7 joins Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 & Across the Spider-Verse in the over $300M DOM-club from the summer. Both got to those numbers with around $118-120M OW and with very good quality and reception.

You mean Vol 3 and TLM. AtSV will join 400M club.

19 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

You mean Vol 3 and TLM. AtSV will join 400M club.

Ah yes, TLM as well. I agree. 👍🏻 

ATSV could challenge the first Spider-Man (Raimi) for the second highest grossing SM-film (in general) DOM-wise behind SM: No Way Home. It only needs to beat that film’s $407M to get there.

Anyways, back to MI. Any idea how it might do overseas?

49 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

Finished my MI rewatch, my opinions on these really changed a lot since I last saw them!

Fallout > MI 1 > Rogue Nation > Ghost Protocol > MI 2 >> MI 3

never understood people who claimed 3 was one of the best ones

• Like 1