SLAM!

Unplanned | March 29th, 2019 | Pure Flix | a film about Abby Johnson and her experiences in Planned Parenthood | trailer on pg. 2

Unplanned is the inspiring true story of one woman’s journey of transformation.

All Abby Johnson ever wanted to do was help women. As one of the youngest Planned Parenthood clinic directors in the nation, she was involved in upwards of 22,000 abortions and counseled countless women about their reproductive choices. Her passion surrounding a woman’s right to choose even led her to become a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood, fighting to enact legislation for the cause she so deeply believed in.

Until the day she saw something that changed everything, leading Abby Johnson to join her former enemies at 40 Days For Life, and become one of the most ardent pro-life speakers in America.

-- This is the synopsis from the film's website.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/21/major-music-labels-deny-licensing-rights-pro-life-movie-unplanned/

The film made headlines when producers said they were denied licensing rights to commercial music.

Edited by Slambros

1 hour ago, Slambros said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/21/major-music-labels-deny-licensing-rights-pro-life-movie-unplanned/

The film made headlines when producers said they were denied licensing rights to commercial music.

they wanted Girls Just Want To Have Fun! one has to wonder what context that would've been used in here.

• Like 2

Well, I think this film has a solid chance of doubling its budget. Horror films like Escape Room and Truth or Dare, ones that aren't very good, are able to be profitable because of their micro-budgets. I think the people who went to see Gosnell last year will probably want to see this. I dunno. It is going up against Dumbo, which might hurt it.

Would it be fun if I made a club similar to the Samson club for this?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slambros said:

Well, I think this film has a solid chance of doubling its budget. Horror films like Escape Room and Truth or Dare, ones that aren't very good, are able to be profitable because of their micro-budgets. I think the people who went to see Gosnell last year will probably want to see this. I dunno. It is going up against Dumbo, which might hurt it.

Would it be fun if I made a club similar to the Samson club for this?

Over captain marvel.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I was thinking Over Dumbo so I could give it this title:

"The Elephant In The Room"

But Captain Marvel would make for a nice secondary goal.

I guess you learned nothing from the Samson>BP club.

22 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I guess you learned nothing from the Samson>BP club.

Well, I learned a lot. But I do like to have some fun, and others do, too. So I figured, "why not". I don't actually think Unplanned can beat Dumbo or Captain Marvel. But it's nice to have some fun and some discussion.

idk I feel like I'd definitely have a problem with this movie, as I'm pro-choice but that's just me

My friend's mom performs all the abortions now in town and some of the resentment she gets is just awful. His mum's car's tires have been slashed at their home, and even his was cause I guess someone was targeting her (within the same six months)

• Like 1