Litio

4-day Weekend Official| Alita $33.50M, Lego $27.75m, Isn't Romantic $16.64M, WMW $12.21m, HDD2U $11m

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

paranoia agent is my favourite anime show. anyone else here seen it? shit's good as hell. Satoshi Kon in general was the best the medium ever had to offer i think.

It's no Boku no Pico 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 2

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Imo, Spidey 3 is too entertaining to be labeled a bad film. Emo Peter is pure gold. Pirates 3, though WAY too long and overstuffed, is also largely entertaining.

Fuck Shrek 3 though. Truly a turd.

I also agree with all of this. Pirates 3 was too much of everything, but it drew the overall very good trilogy that was the first three Pirates movies to a solid and satisfying conclusion. It gets a lot of points for that. Plus, it countered out some of the tedious overstuffedness with all kinds of fun ridiculousness. Wasn't it the one with the sword fight on top of the rolling waterwheel? Also, the pirate fortress made out of ruined ships was awesome.

Not since basically anything by Terry Gilliam has a movie so badly needed a firm content editing hand, for both better and worse.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

It cures depressions.

My favorite (though I love all the action themes. Spectacular stuff)

I love the description for the video:

1. Lock yourself in bedroom

2. Play the video

3. Close your eyes

4. Cry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrath said:

I also agree with all of this. Pirates 3 was too much of everything, but it drew the overall very good trilogy that was the first three Pirates movies to a solid and satisfying conclusion. It gets a lot of points for that. Plus, it countered out some of the tedious overstuffedness with all kinds of fun ridiculousness. Wasn't it the one with the sword fight on top of the rolling waterwheel? Also, the pirate fortress made out of ruined ships was awesome.

Thats in the second one. Though Pirates 3 also has these ridiculous after-death scenes in Davy Jones' locker which are stupid but so, so entertaining. Its a mess, but a great one.

Edited by Brainbug

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

speaking of anime being adapted into Hollywood films, i've found the perfect comeback vehicle for bryan singer...

Thats ... kind of distasteful? Though combined with your Avatar, every one of your posts is funny, so ...

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

speaking of anime being adapted into Hollywood films, i've found the perfect comeback vehicle for bryan singer...

really wanted to make that joke, but I also didn't want any thread ban points 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Cool thanks yeah hard to keep track when the S3's mid season break has been going on for a long time.

Dont remind me. These past months were in a way even more cruel for me than the 4 fucking years between Season 1 and 2.

• Sad 1