MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

9 minutes ago, mitchellsilver said:

your the only simp here a JD simp. She has produced a lot of photos of pics with bruises on. Texts of him apologizing, audio of him admitting to headbutt her. A video of him smashing glass in the kitchen and screaming “did something happen to you this morning - i dont think so” implying he has hit her before but not that morning.  

She's also admitted to starting fights with the guy and chasing him for a reaction. Also didn't that makeup company call her out on her lie? Its all iffy to me, Both are wrong, neither should be cancelled for their relalationship. If one is fired, the other should be too. If Warner hasn't even gotten round to firing Ezra Miller yet, someone whos actually been arrested for abuse then these two shouldn't have a problem

1 hour ago, TheDude391 said:

Even if she wins, I wouldn't be shocked to see this happen. After this case, I doubt either of them works in a major capacity ever again, they both come across extremely poorly the more that comes out. It's unlikely but not impossible for Depp to win but I think the main reason this charade is going on is to end her career/image over this like it killed his.

There’s no way WB will replace her if she wins the case. The optics would be terrible, and they can’t justify firing her after Depp’s UK trial loss, AND a US trial loss. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tarintino said:

She's also admitted to starting fights with the guy and chasing him for a reaction. Also didn't that makeup company call her out on her lie? Its all iffy to me, Both are wrong, neither should be cancelled for their relalationship. If one is fired, the other should be too. If Warner hasn't even gotten round to firing Ezra Miller yet, someone whos actually been arrested for abuse then these two shouldn't have a problem

Johnny Depp was legally branded a wife beater by a UK court. There’s no way they were going to keep him after that, or penalize Heard.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Xavier said:

I won't support Aquaman 2 or any movie with her in it. Vote with your money, people.

The issue with this is its not fair on the thousands of people that worked on Aquaman who dont deserve their work to be ignored.

12 minutes ago, mitchellsilver said:

so in your skewed view an abused victim should not fight back against her attacker. They should just Lie down and die is it that what you are saying here. 

Lol. You're probably one of the few watching the fucking court videos and believe on any kind of shit Amber is saying. 

Her crying feels so forced, the amount of evidence against her... She's clearly not only the physical abuser but mostly the psychological abuser. And the audios just prove it. For me, case was done when that young doctor testified. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Lol. You're probably one of the few watching the fucking court videos and believe on any kind of shit Amber is saying. 

Her crying feels so forced, the amount of evidence against her... She's clearly not only the physical abuser but mostly the psychological abuser. And the audios just prove it. For me, case was done when that young doctor testified. 

The worst part for me was her lying under oath that she donated that 7m settlement to the 2 charities back in the UK court case. Now she's admitted she's not done that and blamed depps current law suit as a reason why, despite the lengthy gap. Donating that money would have silenced all of those who claimed she was looking for financial gain, now these people are more convinced than ever

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

Moderation

I really hate that I have to explain this to people every other month, especially when everybody here will forget about this trial within a year, but for the Depp/Heard stuff here, you can only talk about the case within the context of the movie itself. You can talk about Heard's diminished role in the movie, your personal reactions towards this reduction, whether that was a good call creatively, how it will impact the box office numbers, etc. Anything else, please visit this thread specifically.

Anybody who breaks these rules will see an instant thread ban. No exceptions. Thank you!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Xavier said:

I won't support Aquaman 2 or any movie with her in it. Vote with your money, people.

Too bad, If it;s like the first going to be  a fun ride.

Edited by dudalb

1) what is a simp?

2) Pretty damn obvious to any reasonable person that neither Depp nor Heard are innocent in their turbulent relationship. Similar to Ezra Miller, the absolute best thing for all involved would be for them to simply admit the mistakes, try to do better and move on. The negative buzz surrounding Heard is real and her stunning admission that her role was reduced in this film is remarkable. They need maturely say they made mistakes, will be better and move on. Unbelievable how this is so difficult for some to do. 

28 minutes ago, excel1 said:

1) what is a simp?

2) Pretty damn obvious to any reasonable person that neither Depp nor Heard are innocent in their turbulent relationship. Similar to Ezra Miller, the absolute best thing for all involved would be for them to simply admit the mistakes, try to do better and move on. The negative buzz surrounding Heard is real and her stunning admission that her role was reduced in this film is remarkable. They need maturely say they made mistakes, will be better and move on. Unbelievable how this is so difficult for some to do. 

14 hours ago, Eric Crawley said:

Moderation

I really hate that I have to explain this to people every other month, especially when everybody here will forget about this trial within a year, but for the Depp/Heard stuff here, you can only talk about the case within the context of the movie itself. You can talk about Heard's diminished role in the movie, your personal reactions towards this reduction, whether that was a good call creatively, how it will impact the box office numbers, etc. Anything else, please visit this thread specifically.

Anybody who breaks these rules will see an instant thread ban. No exceptions. Thank you!

Bye.

@excel1has been threadbanned for a month.