MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

Could it be because of the aquababy plot? Or because they want to sustain the suspense on to how this wraps/ends the DCEU? Also there's the Amber factor so I guess that they don't want users fighting in social media about if she's or not in the film and whatsoever so as long as they can keep the secret maybe it's good for them. 

And so far for Mexico City there has not been a press/fan screening announced, we had a few ones earlier for Flash and for Blue Beetle the director and Peter Safran came up for one but this time not a blip (so far) from WB or Momoa/Wan, the movie releases here in Dec 20th.

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Why I got a feeling that the director himself care more this movie more than studio? James wan has been going around to promote the movie around the world. 

Who do you think is paying for it? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Not sure, but the clips look quite good, imo. 

Do we have any links? At work so can't access YouTube if they're uploaded there. One thing's looking certain: I don't think this movie can possibly get the worst reviews of the holiday season now that Rebel Moon's embargo dropped 

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2023 at 3:41 AM, Speedorito said:

I hope isn’t sent to director jail like Patty Jenkins over this movie.

Wan has 2 billion dollar films and created 2 of the biggest horror franchises of all time, and created the biggest horror franchise of all time on top of that. And he is teaming up with Jason Blum to start a new company.

He will be more than fine. He already stated he will likely do another horror film next.

Edited by Dominic Draper
  • Like 2

Can't believe no one posted this, yet??  A true sign that no one really cares much??  😄

Momoa's candidness is at least always a bit of fresh air...

On the future of Aquaman films: "It's not looking too good..."  

https://www.etonline.com/jason-momoa-on-the-fate-of-aquaman-and-future-films-its-not-looking-good-exclusive-216487

Edited by Macleod