Eric Prime

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

7 minutes ago, a2k said:

"45-60" opening weekend, "15 mil swing cause i don't know", "maybe 61" 

movie does 61.5 opening day

this should be saved in the Academy's library

Under this video in the comments section he writes that his 300 viewers don’t the concept of click bait and sarcasm. Lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

I don’t want to visit these channels mostly because it will screw up my recommendations on YouTube 

waiiiiit a minute i just realized why i kept getting ben shapiro and other stupid recommendations for so long. because i watched star wars videos talking shit about the last jedi. youtube sure does make some interesting assumptions....

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Ironically enough, they could have actually waited to see it and then just hit behind the movie quality itself for why they don't like it. I feel like they all clearly thought it was gonna be another BP in terms of high quality, hence why they were so triggered. 

I think they unintentionally contributed to this films success by giving it free advertising, like the boys who were burning nike shoes, not in the same scale of course.

Just now, UserHN said:

I don't want to watch conspiracy vids. Lol. What's these about?

It’s about how the cast of avengers are unhappy with Brie Larson being touted as the new head of the avengers.

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1