CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

6 hours ago, Gazer365 said:

This Instagram account has photos of Katherine Waterston as Tina from a TV Spot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLtmH_Oywo/

Edit: This is the tv spot she's in.

BIG NEWS:

The scene where she walks to Newt was already in the leaks and her only known scene.

In that Instagram post, the picture below shows she's at some sort of rally which was NOT in the leaks. I don't think she will be seen in any major capacity in this film whatsoever, but that shot shows she might have been included in a few more scenes.

@ViewerAnon can you confirm if you saw the scene in the bottom picture? I don't recall that it was ever mentioned in the leaks and could be a new scene altogether?

Edited by Noctis

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

BIG NEWS:

Reveal hidden contents

@ViewerAnon can you confirm if you saw the scene in the bottom picture? I don't recall that it was ever mentioned in the leaks and could be a new scene altogether?

At this point we can assume that she's only in a few scenes sprinkled throughout, like less than 5 max. I think they gave her role in the story to another character so at best she'll just pop in and say a line or two then disappear from the story until that final scene at the end of the movie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gazer365 said:

At this point we can assume that she's only in a few scenes sprinkled throughout, like less than 5 max. I think they gave her role in the story to another character so at best she'll just pop in and say a line or two then disappear from the story until that final scene at the end of the movie.

Which is more than what it used to be, to be honest.

She had one scene in the leaks. The previous scene was a shot of her picture in Newt's suitcase. So if they sprinkled her throughout the film, that would be great. Because it's such a shame the anchor to Newt, Queenie, and Credence is missing.

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Why wasn'r Mads Grindewald from the start? Blond Johnny looked ridiculous. i know that Grindy is a shizo but that was more a spoof than shizo.

I saw the first movie in London, where audiences don't react to...anything. I'll never forget the audible groan from the audience when Depp popped up.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I saw the first movie in London, where audiences don't react to...anything. I'll never forget the audible groan from the audience when Depp popped up.

Rightfully so...I was deeply disappointed by his casting.

Mikkelsen, though, is LEAGUES ahead. 

18 hours ago, Noctis said:

BIG NEWS:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

No, this isn't new. It's Tina watching the results of the ICW election. She has no lines in the scene and WB has shown her only two scenes in the movie, minus photo appearances (unless they actually have added something I'm not aware of).

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

Hide contents

No, this isn't new. It's Tina watching the results of the ICW election. She has no lines in the scene and WB has shown her only two scenes in the movie, minus photo appearances (unless they actually have added something I'm not aware of).

Alright, thanks. That wasn't mentioned in the leaks, so I was not sure. 

Do you think the reviews for this film will hit 60% fresh on RT (ignoring Rowling vendetta)? It really seems like a big improvement and one that most fans would easily prefer over Crimes.

12 hours ago, Noctis said:

Rightfully so...I was deeply disappointed by his casting.

Mikkelsen, though, is LEAGUES ahead. 

Agreed but some people (who didn't even celebrate Depp's casting) are now loud online about Depp being replaced...

Edited by TigerPaw