cax16

Shazam! Fury of the Gods | March 17 2023 | Sandberg returns to direct. Will Sinbad return? | Get vaccinated!

The article says that Helen will be Hespera, daughter of Atlas.

This Illuminerd article from October was always right. And now we are missing just the middle sister.

The youngest of the trio will be seventeen, and the casting-sheet suggests Spider-Man: Far From Home star Zendaya as a template. The middle sister will be an established adult, with Halle Berry and Eva Green offered as suggestions of what the producers are considering. Finally, the eldest sister is described as being in her fifties or sixties, and Helen Mirren is the specific actress suggested as their dream casting for Shazam 2.

Shazam 2 Features Three Villainous Sisters - Who Are They? (theilluminerdi.com)

• Rachel Zegler 

• ?

• Helen Mirren

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, grim22 said:

A much nicer one than with Snyder as well. Onward ho.

27 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

A soft, pillowy bed that will produce better movies than the bed they were in before?

What I meant is that right now they lack identity and they lost whatever fans Snyder had. And let’s face it WW84 p, as much as I loved it, was NOT well received. I can’t see this working out and it’s partly on WB’s poor handling of things.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

What I meant is that right now they lack identity and they lost whatever fans Snyder had. And let’s face it WW84 p, as much as I loved it, was NOT well received. I can’t see this working out and it’s partly on WB’s poor handling of things.

gene wilder help GIF

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Snyder fans apparently hate Shazam anyways (it’s too kiddy apparently for them)so is that really much of a loss? 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

WW84 was still better received than most movies made under the Snyder era lol.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I much preferred ZS's JL over WW84 but the latter was deemed enough of a success to immediately greenlit a 3rd WW while no follow up to JL is planned.

I liked JL more as well but the first Wonder Woman made more profits for WB then mos+BvS combined. She was always going to get a third film.

I get that Snyder’s fans ( and others) are disappointed but this the the direction they’re heading in now. We always knew that, Zack has even said himself leading up to release that this was basically the end of the line for his vision and his fans didn’t want to hear it. 

• Like 1