Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

4 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

I still feel like this is an April Fools Day joke. I can’t wrap my head around the numbers being predicted. 

Right? I want this movie to make all the money, but it's so unbelievable that I think actuals are going to come 10m short, and Saturday will decrease from true Friday, and Sunday is going to have a huge drop. Just so that I don't get disappointed at a 310 OW.

And I was actually disappointed by the previews. If someone told me before that it would have a 159m OD, I would have thought previews had been 75/84, not 60/99.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Fucking hell. What is this movie. These Saturday numbers that are coming.

tenor.gif

lol GIVE it to me :DD

imo right now i m feel like i m playing dokhan battle where i m USA against china for the best performance :) really a historic date !! :)

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am genuinely worried about the early estimate because the number that will give, I don't know if is even possible.

TELL MEEEEEEEE ,WTF ITS GOING ONNNNNNNN ???????????

Edited by john2000
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Due to historic demand at my local theater they took off 2 screens from other films and gave it to Eg.

So 9 screens at my theater compared to iw 5 and 1 interlock 

Even so those new shows are filling up  

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I am genuinely worried about the early estimate because the number that will give, I don't know if is even possible.

Okay, if after a true Friday of 99m you can't believe the Saturday number, we're seeing the OW record go down on a Saturday! Unbelievable

Edited by ThiagoMaia

1 minute ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Okay, if after a true Friday of 99m you can't believe the Saturday number, we're seeing the record go down on a Saturday! Unbelievable

The opening weekend record is going down today

Trust it 

• Astonished 1

Just now, ThiagoMaia said:

Okay, if after a true Friday of 99m you can't believe the Saturday number, we're seeing the record go down on a Saturday! Unbelievable

Tbf, I think this was the likeliest outcome hours ago - if he's this shocked, the numbers must be even more gob-smacking! Thinking close to 300 for the Fri-Sat+ previews at this point...