Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

1 minute ago, STX Entertainment said:

Wow this looks like revolutionary Cinema. I can't believe the depth and layers to this story of dolls that are ugly despite being quite cute. And the insane cast. I mean wow. Blake Shelton 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

my studio note is that the ugly dolls could be uglier. some of them are cute-adjacent. movie would play better if they were all grotesque hellbeasts.

they're all cute. they're adorable tbh

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I honestly love how stupid goofy the cast is. might just see it for that 

I'm weirdly interested in seeing The Intruder just for creepy ass Dennis Quaid.

I also plan to see Long Shot next Tuesday.

Uglydolls - May 3, 2019

Poms - May 10, 2019

21 Bridges (produced by Avengers: Endgame directors Anthony/Joe Russo) - July 12, 2019

Brahms: The Boy II - July 26, 2019

PLAYMOBIL: The Movie - August 30, 2019

Hustlers - September 13, 2019

My Spy (starring Dave Bautista, who plays Drax) - coming soon

I hope you guys are looking forward to this excellent upcoming slate of movies. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I believe you. It's James Cameron we're talking about. But does that mean the world will show up enough for the box office to make the amount of billies you Cameron fanboys are talking about?

Well all those fans arent dead Jb and hmm they showed up 13 yrs later after Titanic. I think you can see where AVATAR 2 will be going and this time its in more theaters and 4dx will be the rave to take full advantage of what ever new see inspiring tech JC brings to the table. If you Cameron them, they will come my Jedi friend.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

my studio note is that the ugly dolls could be uglier. some of them are cute-adjacent. movie would play better if they were all grotesque hellbeasts.

This will be taken into consideration when we make Uglydolls 2.  We thank you for your feedback.

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

Well all those fans arent dead Jb and hmm they showed up 13 yrs later after Titanic. I think you can see where AVATAR 2 will be going and this time its in more theaters and 4dx will be the rave to take full advantage of what ever new see inspiring tech JC brings to the table. If you Cameron them, they will come my Jedi friend.

I need a trailer. I'll get back to you when we get the super early teaser in December.