Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

This ain't happening.

Meanwhile, Liam Hemsworth's older bro says he hasn't heard anything about doing a sequel to his and Stewart's 2012 Huntsman flick. "I don't know," he dished. "If there's a hunger for another one. I had a great time making the film. I'm not sure what they plan on doing. I'm kind of booked up in Avengers 2, we do Avengers next year and that kind of takes up most of the year. And then press for Thor 2 this year and it just depends when we can squeeze it in. It's getting kind of narrower and narrower."

http://www.eonline.com/news/456925/chris-hemsworth-talks-awkward-naked-movie-scenes-snow-white-sequel-with-kristen-stewart

Edited by kells

If Universal wants another franchise then this is happening otherwise it won't happen. My guess is that they want a franchise after some of their experiences this year and the last. $400 million WW with $150 million DOM makes a sequel very likely. As far as Hems is concerned, he is already under contract for TA2 and for this movie so he will make room whenever they want to film it.

Do we know how much Kstew got for the first one ?

It is crazy to think she could stop working and still have a very good life until her 90's.

She must have around 40m in the bank.

Same for all the Potter gang and Jlaw for THG.

Before these kinda books, it was rare for an actor under 25 to be settled for life.

Edited by The Futurist