Wormow

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes | November 17, 2023 | Prequel about President Snow | Francis Lawrence to direct | Given a SAG interim agreement

For people wondering why he has a shaved head this is when

Spoiler

Snow becomes a peacekeeper in District 12 and he has to get his head shaved. The pants he is wearing in the pic are the bottom portion of the peacekeeper uniform.

Some people on Twitter bashing the look clearly never read the book.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 9:52 AM, Cappoedameron said:

For people wondering why he has a shaved head this is when

Reveal hidden contents

Some people on Twitter bashing the look clearly never read the book.

That explains a lot because I have read the book and completely forgotten about most of it.

On 9/16/2022 at 6:21 PM, kayumanggi said:

So which will move, this or DUNE II?

I can’t begin to describe how lucky Lionsgate is for Dune to vacate this spot.

It essentially allows this to be a central film during that Thanksgiving weekend.

If this is any good I think it could splash. There’s not much in its way anymore!

• Like 2

It's just crazy to me how massive this franchise was a decade ago (that also feels crazy to say). Like, this thing was MASSIVE. Nothing could touch it. Nobody outside geek circles ever really care when major trailers drop, but I remember in grade 8 our English teacher had to stop the lesson in the middle of class because the Catching Fire trailer dropped. This thing was on another level.

• Like 5

On 10/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, SLAM! said:

I can’t begin to describe how lucky Lionsgate is for Dune to vacate this spot.

It essentially allows this to be a central film during that Thanksgiving weekend.

If this is any good I think it could splash. There’s not much in its way anymore!

Yup. And it's good for both movies.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:34 AM, DAJK said:

It's just crazy to me how massive this franchise was a decade ago (that also feels crazy to say). Like, this thing was MASSIVE. Nothing could touch it. Nobody outside geek circles ever really care when major trailers drop, but I remember in grade 8 our English teacher had to stop the lesson in the middle of class because the Catching Fire trailer dropped. This thing was on another level.

That's true. CATCHING FIRE is one of the very few movies that have made more than their predecessor which made $400 M+.

On 10/13/2022 at 2:34 PM, DAJK said:

one of the best sci fi trilogies ever made...hunger games..brilliance.