TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

A few mixed comments keep popping up, and many keep saying that its worse than ragnarok, think itll end up in the 80's on rt and the 60's on mc

• Like 1

For these peeps, I think "pacing issues" usually means their caffeine high ran out in the middle of the movie.  😁

So we have "masterpiece" "flawed" (how original) and "awful."  Interesting yet entirely predictable Tweets.  

There is currently a review embargo for “Thor: Love and Thunder,” but, as you can imagine from the title, I far prefered ‘Ragnarok.’ This sequel is flat, unfocused and messy. Natalie Portman’s performance is actually leagues above everyone else’s here. There are some fun cameos though, including a hilarious Matt Damon and a revered actor, who I will not name, playing a fat Zeus.

From our dear friend Jordan Ruimy

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

some people dont like the 1st third and some people dont like the last third

ummmm.........

Disney is doing way more screenings for this movie than for some recently MCU titles. 

I'm pretty sure i saw easily over 100 "professional critics" reactions for this, i don't remember the last time this happened before review embargo drops. 

Anyways, still looks like high 80's - low 90's on RT. Vast majority liked pretty much, some people was more mixed but still liked overall, with very few dislikes.

• Like 3