TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

Apparently this week episode of Moon Knight have some connection with Thor 4, maybe that´s why they wait so long for the trailer. 

A reliable brazilian source said few days ago it´s coming next monday, let´s see.

Nope, absolutely no connection to Thor in Moon Knight (the episode is already out). So that's false.

And why would a Brazilian source hold information about the trailer? And what makes Brazilian source "reliable" when there has been nothing from an English speaking source?

No point in getting our hopes up for a trailer anytime soon. But the idea that we shouldn't keep our hopes up for a trailer to a movie that comes out in less than 3 months is pretty pathetic lol. Looks like not until Strange2 comes out. Maybe this awful marketing plan actually works, or maybe not. I guess we'll see.

Ironically,  the only thing to discuss about a major MCU film that comes out in less than 3 months is about how there is nothing to discuss.

Edited by jedijake

1 hour ago, jedijake said:

Nope, absolutely no connection to Thor in Moon Knight (the episode is already out). So that's false.

And why would a Brazilian source hold information about the trailer? And what makes Brazilian source "reliable" when there has been nothing from an English speaking source?

No point in getting our hopes up for a trailer anytime soon. But the idea that we shouldn't keep our hopes up for a trailer to a movie that comes out in less than 3 months is pretty pathetic lol. Looks like not until Strange2 comes out. Maybe this awful marketing plan actually works, or maybe not. I guess we'll see.

Ironically,  the only thing to discuss about a major MCU film that comes out in less than 3 months is about how there is nothing to discuss.

I'm not understanding why you're diminishing foreign sources this way. I'm not saying it's 100% a sure thing just because a reliable brazilian source said it because things change, but despite the movie being in english, it needs the entire world to be profitable. Every Marvel trailer pass through the globe to be dubbed, so yeah i'm not sure why it's hard to believe people on foreign countries can have this type of info. 

For example we know for sure the indian version is finished because the voice actor posted it. 

And it's not really hopes, EmpireCity confirmed is coming few days ago, it's just a matter of how soon.

Not gonna say anything else about the MK connection because i'm not seeing the show, i just saw lots of die hard fans on social media talking about a connection. 

43 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I'm not understanding why you're diminishing foreign sources this way. I'm not saying it's 100% a sure thing just because a reliable brazilian source said it because things change, but despite the movie being in english, it needs the entire world to be profitable. Every Marvel trailer pass through the globe to be dubbed, so yeah i'm not sure why it's hard to believe people on foreign countries can have this type of info. 

For example we know for sure the indian version is finished because the voice actor posted it. 

And it's not really hopes, EmpireCity confirmed is coming few days ago, it's just a matter of how soon.

Not gonna say anything else about the MK connection because i'm not seeing the show, i just saw lots of die hard fans on social media talking about a connection. 

I'm not trying to bash.  I hope there's something Monday, but I'd think that insiders would have reported it by now. Didn't EC just say "soon" which could mean anything? There is something coming soon, but soon could be May 6 also. I doubt they'd release a Thor trailer within 2 weeks of Strange2's release.

If there was something legit from any foreign source, then an American source would have picked up on it and reported it as well.

And don't believe any of those social media idiots about MK's "connection". I've seen all three and unless they mean that both MK and Thor mention the word "Gods", there is no connection or even subtle hint of one.

I guess my whole point is that we need more substance to believe that anything is coming Monday. But I'd LOVE to be surprised!

4 minutes ago, jedijake said:

I'm not trying to bash.  I hope there's something Monday, but I'd think that insiders would have reported it by now. Didn't EC just say "soon" which could mean anything? There is something coming soon, but soon could be May 6 also. I doubt they'd release a Thor trailer within 2 weeks of Strange2's release.

If there was something legit from any foreign source, then an American source would have picked up on it and reported it as well.

And don't believe any of those social media idiots about MK's "connection". I've seen all three and unless they mean that both MK and Thor mention the word "Gods", there is no connection or even subtle hint of one.

I guess my whole point is that we need more substance to believe that anything is coming Monday. But I'd LOVE to be surprised!

Why not? 

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Why not? 

If they had been worried about releasing a trailer too close to Moon Knight and/or the ticket sales of DS2 before, then they certainly aren't going to do it just as the final countdown is on for DS2's release.

I mean, isn't that the reason it hadn't been released earlier?

Edited by jedijake

3 minutes ago, Macleod said:

I saw THE NORTHMAN tonight.  No Marvel THOR movie will ever satisfy like this!!  Nice to see an 'adult' film again about Norse gods and vikings...and a more mythical "Valkyrie"!  

🙄

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

I saw THE NORTHMAN tonight.  No Marvel THOR movie will ever satisfy like this!!  Nice to see an 'adult' film again about Norse gods and vikings...and a more mythical "Valkyrie"!  

Wait till you realize that shows like Vikings, The Last Kingdom and Vinland saga existed for years.

Edited by Fox20
  • Haha 1