eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

A much more fitting release window for a major entry like this. This is going to be one of, if not the most important movie of this saga, so they need to perfect it.

22 minutes ago, Willowra said:

By the time Avengers 5 releases (if it ever comes), no one will give a sh*t

I actually think that might be the point. The multiverse angle hasn't been fruitful for Marvel so far, so these delays can help wash away the bitter taste while the brand gets gradually rebuilt with more standalone movies hopefully on the level of Guardians 3.

2 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

The multiverse angle hasn't been fruitful for Marvel so far, so these delays can help wash away the bitter taste while the brand gets gradually rebuilt with more standalone movies hopefully on the level of Guardians 3.

You'll be disappointed if you expect them to make movies on the level of Guardians. You need vision and commitment like James Gunn's to make such movies. But Marvel Studios only aim is to milk the goodwill of the Infinity Saga, as they know that no matter how bad the quality, people will watch these movies.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I know one thing: Ben Grimm has better yell "It's CLobbering Time" at some point duing the film. My all time favoirte Comic Book Battle Cry.

That’s a given that it’ll happen. But maybe they are saving for Secret Wars, just like Assemble was saved for Endgame.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

That’s a given that it’ll happen. But maybe they are saving for Secret Wars, just like Assemble was saved for Endgame.

Another Ben Grimm classic line I hope make it in (and which I use myself) "What A Revolting Development"

6 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

Pretty sure here agents and her lawyers have told her to say nothing other then routine pleasntaries about her playing  Sue Storm That is SOP when negotations are going on. Probably every candidate for the role had gotten the save advice form her agent/Lawyers.