Eric S'ennui

Malignant | September 10 2021 | A James Wan Horror Joint

4 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

It's just and opinion!

And TC3 is average at best.

The existing Conjuring 3 wouldn't exactly have been Wan's Conjuring 3 so I don't know what you're trying to say here. But so far it seems to be leaning towards Malignant being worse.

18 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Seems like BBFC rated this 18.  

Oooh I can’t see anything on their site yet just the trailer rating. 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

travis.png

malignant.png

Is there gonna be a part of Wan that feels maybe he should've done Conjuring 3 instead.

What a crappy way to watch a film. Surprised he’s still reviewing it since it kept being interrupted. 

Edited by Krissykins

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

What a crappy way to watch a film. Surprised he’s still reviewing it since it kept being interrupted. 

Yeah it's certainly not doing the film any favors. For a horror film that alone should be the kiss of death.

6 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

I totally stole @Lucas' pics of Travis' comments and put it 'em on Twitter. It's funny he would be that obvious about what he saw.

This is a graphic little flick, it's definitely an 18 cert.

Would you say it's too graphic for its own good, or is the problem that Gabriel (and the mystery) is just too silly? lmao

14 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

I don't think its too graphic for its own good. The graphicness and silliness compliment each other in a very dumb way.

I really can't wait for you all to see it. I've been dying to talk about various twists and scenes for over a year.

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This sounds like a mad win, just maybe not in the way they intended - but I'm so fucking in.

Ohhh boy i am so excited for a "so bad it's good" movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViewerAnon said:

I don't think its too graphic for its own good. The graphicness and silliness compliment each other in a very dumb way.

I really can't wait for you all to see it. I've been dying to talk about various twists and scenes for over a year.

This sounds interesting! 

It’s out on the 8th here. 

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

So great. I’m avoiding the newest trailer. WB tweeted something like “don’t spoil the ending” because it comes out in some markets this week. 

Yeah, we had it scheduled for sep 3 here for the longest time until it became the 10th. If IMDb is to be believed, France is getting it already by tomorrow?

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1