Eric S'ennui

Weekend Thread - Actuals: H&S 25.3, Scary Stories 20.9, TLK 20.2, Dora 17.4, OUATIH 11.6, Racing in Rain 8.1, Kitchen 5.5

44 minutes ago, a2k said:

JWU - John Wick Uni

They announced a Continental tv show last year. It's supposed to air on Starz. Keanu will appear, though we'll have to wait and see if he shows up for more than 5 seconds.

They also talked about a spinoff movie (Ballerina) a few years ago, though I have no clue if it'll ever turn into a real movie that actually exists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

John Wick is Keanu's "Mission Impossible R rated franchise" now. 

If they keep the budgets under control and make good and fun movies, they can keep going. Yeah, keanu isn't getting any younger BUT I think we can at least have 2 more movies.  They need a China release if they want bigger numbers, though. 

• Like 1

The next movies I am looking forward to are the following.

Tom and Jerry

Mortal Kombat

Spider-man 3

Aladdin 2

The Lion King 2 

Mulan 

Frozen 2

Croods 2 (Croods was one of my favourite animation and I have no idea why we waited 7 years for a sequal)

Zootopia 2

Lilo and Stitch ( Super excited for this one in live action format it will be interesting to see how they do this) 

Jungle Book 2

I am very cartoon gone Live action oriented or just animation where as Spider-man is the only odd SuperH. 

Movies I am not looking forward to are the following 

Tenet (Thats about it) :hahaha:

Edited by Geo1500
  • ...wtf 3

Just now, Geo1500 said:

The next movies I am looking forward to are the following.

Tom and Jerry

Mortal Kombat

Spider-man 3

Aladdin 2

The Lion King 2 

Mulan 

Frozen 2

Croods 2 (Croods was one of my favourite animations and I have no idea why we waited 7 years for a sequal)

Zootopia 2

Lilo and Stitch ( Super excited for this one in live action format it will be interesting to see how they do this) 

Jungle Book 2

I am very cartoon gone Live action oriented or just animation where as Spider-man is the only odd SuperH. 

Movies I am not looking forward to are the following 

Tenet (Thats about it) :hahaha:

All of BOT upon seeing this post:

Related image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/11/2019 at 8:13 AM, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

disappointing number for China - The Lion King.  54/118?  I was expecting 125/350.  Japan could still make it to 200 with a 20x OW multiplier.  1B + America should have happened, hopefully Avatar gets scary and emotional with animals too

Have you seen musicals' BO in China? 

• Like 1

@MCKillswitch123 Game over, Cameron.

https://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_08_a_11_agosto_2019_243455d5182bf216b3.pdf

I feel like FF is performing at peak of possibilities considering it is not playing on NOS Cinemas. The 11 days total is probably what the actual OW would have been. What a bizarre turn of events.

Insane and shocking opening for French comedy Ibiza. The biggest ever actually. Lets see if it has legs to top the biggest French comedy ever here (Intouchables, obviously). 

• Astonished 2

Just now, sfran43 said:

About a million over what I had it pegged at so it dropped a little better than I thought. Hope it holds well throughout the rest of August and into September. The rest of August is barren in terms of anything resembling interesting options and September is barren in terms of sheer choices (6 wide releases total). There's room for this thing to overperform domestically.