A Marvel Fanboy

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies | Feb. 5, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 3!

This could bad but this could be amazing as well. The film needs take Austen seriously and based on the comment by the filmmakers and what I have heard about the book it seems it could be the case. Anyway the photos look pretty good and I love Austen and zombies can be fun so I will see this if the reviews are not terrible.

I watched the traier at breakfast and my dad came in at the very beginning saying "are you seriously interested in a movie that's a pride and predjudice wanna be?" Then the zombies showed up and he was like "wtf is wrong with the public?"

• Like 1

I watched the traier at breakfast and my dad came in at the very beginning saying "are you seriously interested in a movie that's a pride and predjudice wanna be?" Then the zombies showed up and he was like "wtf is wrong with the public?"
Your dad seems hard to please.
  • Like 1

^ I just watched the trailer and realised that the film probably has nothing in common with the original book. Looks like a boring action zombie flick, it has the chance to be a funny satire so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Meh. The book is pretty lame. It's 85% Pride & Prejudice's original text, 15% zombies. 

Lol so this is basically another Pride and Prejudice remake with zombies just a peripheral element? :lol: That explains why they managed to get this cast. The marketing seems pretty bait and switch then.

• Like 1

Lol so this is basically another Pride and Prejudice remake with zombies just a peripheral element? :lol: That explains why they managed to get this cast. The marketing seems pretty bait and switch then.

Zombies work better if they are not front and center and marketing always emphasises the exciting elements so I was expecting this. Pride and Prejudice if well done can make the film great its own, there does not need to be a ton of zombies.

• Like 1