Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

29 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Having Endgame on in the background this morning while I was working finally convinced me to go and watch this in theaters. Not because I'm overly interested in the movie, I just want to be around that excited midnight energy again. 

Sales a sale though right? 

Didn’t you guys get that like a month ago 😛 

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

Bond energy is different from rabid superhero energy. Endgame midnight is the best theatrical experience I've ever had, my crowd lost their cool and went all in with cheering and shit. Loved it. 

The true sign of a franchise in demographic decline ;)

5 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

and if it's anything like spider-verse miles in the miles morales game, it'd literally physically hurt to look at

1 minute ago, SchumacherFTW said:

That's trying to go 12fps in a 60fps environment 🤷‍♂️

If they actually had an animated Miles Morales show up, but only visible as a janky 8-12fps figure, I would actually go see this movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Campea seems to be acting on his tweets like he thinks they’re photoshopped so that’s why he retweeted them with his name on it? What? 

even so, how does he know with certainty they’re fake? They don’t look it to me. 

btw - I had no choice in being spoilt. They’re everywhere, so regardless of Campea’s unfortunate involvement in furthering people seeing them…HOW DID THESE GET OUT?

This was THE selling point of excitement for the entire movie - now ruined for all the fans.  Absolutely pathetic 

Excerpt from the new TOTAL FILM feature.  Holland is back to his old self!  

OPEN THE DAM, SONY!!!!

Tom Holland talks Spider-Man: No Way Home: "It’s three generations coming together"

https://www.gamesradar.com/spider-man-no-way-home-tom-holland-interview-generations/

Edited by Macleod
  • Haha 1