Eric is Quiet

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Spider-Man 2/Spider-Man

Homecoming

Spider-Man 3

TASM 2

Far From Home

TASM

Andrew is sexy, has sexy gf, has sexy brain and gets sexy powers. I can't relate with this guy. Not Everyone can relate to Elon Musk, you know. IMO, Peter needs to be someone grounded and superhero when he is masked. My Wife liked TASM and TASM 2, didn't care story was absolute shit. She was in it for style and romance. Andrew is great as Spiderman, when he is masked after his initial rage hunt is over, he becomes a gr8 spidey.

Far From Home would have been great if Tony was never involved and Jake was really a Mysterio with powers. The fight sequences are one of best to watch on 55 inch TV in 4K.

I was embarrassed for Tobey when I had watched him dance/act sexy in theatres back when it was released... but now, those things feels normal because of those Meme. MJ cheated 7 times, once flash, twice harry, thrice Peter and didn't even spare her fiancé, JJ's son.  JJJ was so mad at Peter that he travelled through multiverse to come haunt poor Tom Holland.

It's stupid to compare Animated movie with a Live-Action. Animation gives you liberties like no live action can, especially when you are copying Comic's style. 

1. INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE

2. SPIDER-MAN 2

3. SPIDER-MAN

4. NO WAY HOME

5. HOMECOMING

6. FAR FROM HOME

7. SPIDER-MAN 3

8. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

9. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

I haven't seen the other two Tom Holland movies in a long time though, so I don't totally trust their placement. I remember liking them well enough.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Menor said:

False, vast majority of the screentime is on Peter, not a whole lot on his "school mates," especially Ned. 

Every scene with Ned/schoolmates is a scene too many. When you dislike characters, small doses seem like overdose. So from my POV, there was way too much of them.

30 minutes ago, anti-Pedantic said:

I was embarrassed for Tobey when I had watched him dance/act sexy in theatres back when it was released... but now, those things feels normal because of those Meme. MJ cheated 7 times, once flash, twice harry, thrice Peter and didn't even spare her fiancé, JJ's son.  JJJ was so mad at Peter that he travelled through multiverse to come haunt poor Tom Holland.

It's stupid to compare Animated movie with a Live-Action. Animation gives you liberties like no live action can, especially when you are copying Comic's style. 

The dance is still embarassing thats kinda the point though, but the movie is also not sure if it wants to portray emo peter as cool or creepy.

Rewatchting the raimi trilogy, i started disliking MJ, she is the damsel in distress, thats okay, its like the point of superheroes that villain will attack the ones closest to them, but alone in the first two movies she is basically only interest in peter still dating 3 other guys leaving the last one even at the wedding. Its okay making her helpless against the villains but she should be less "horny".

Spider-Verse is not just good because of the animations, but its also the dialogue, banter, characters and the story and marvel movies are 90% cgi anyway, they are one actors strike away from being animated.

31 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Though I'm not sure why we're ranking before we watch No Way Home. :kitschjob:

cause what else are we gonna do for a week but fight with each other. 

Look at it this way though, at least we’re not reddit. They’re having a complete ball over there 😝

I've come to realize when you dislike a movie structurally, conceptually or due to the casting then you'll never like it as much as the rest of the public.

That why some people hate the MCU regardless of popularity. And that's the reason I dislike the Raimi movies. I never liked the main cast or tone so I can't help but see the flaws with the entire movies.

• Like 1