Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Could you imagine the meltdowns if that Critics Choice score ends up being legit? One of the most anticipated movies of the year (and arguably all time because of ita novel concept) turning out to be a mess? Eternals getting a rotten tomato broke us Marvel fans as is; could you imagine what would happen if our big event for the year does the same thing?

4 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Could you imagine the meltdowns if that Critics Choice score ends up being legit? One of the most anticipated movies of the year (and arguably all time because of ita novel concept) turning out to be a mess? Eternals getting a rotten tomato broke us Marvel fans as is; could you imagine what would happen if our big event for the year does the same thing?

I seriously don’t think many people care about the critics score on this one. People are sort of expecting/looking for a mess.   

If the cinemascore was a B that would be armageddon.

Edited by Product Driven Legion

id enjoy the meltdowns if this was rotten too.Eternals provided some good entertainment from randos losing their minds but for it to happen to mcu Spiderman would genuinely make make some fans rabid.

I think It will be received well tbh possibly the best of mcu Spiderman so far.box office by all accounts seems like its gonna be the years biggest too(?)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jking123 said:

id enjoy the meltdowns if this was rotten too.Eternals provided some good entertainment from randos losing their minds but for it to happen to mcu Spiderman would genuinely make make some fans rabid.

I think It will be received well tbh possibly the best of mcu Spiderman so far.box office by all accounts seems like its gonna be the years biggest too(?)

Would admittedly be funny. All this hype, all this buzz, and it turns out to be a dud.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Momori said:

I think NWH is different from SM3 and TASM2 when it comes to the "overstuffed" worries. Both of those films we're more or less introducing the characters but with NWH, those villains are already established.

True as for the multiverse, its been used mainly as a tool to bring this characters back.Its important to the plot but its not the plot (Like in doctor strange 2) if that makes sense 

34 minutes ago, Momori said:

My RT guess is Low to Mid 80s. Something similar to IW.

Oddly IW was likely one of the most liked MCU films by the fanbase and general audiences.

I feel critics did not like the cliffhanger ending or felt it overstuffed but I think to audiences they were simply blown away by the scale of that film. What that film was pulling off was nothing seen before in a mega blockbuster.

Like to me the film is a bit messy but I was simply amazed at the scale of that film in terms of so many characters and put together in so many settings. 

So my point is that seeing the old Spidermans in the film may be such a WOW factor to make up for the flaws.

(sorry if that dont make sense)  

Edited by Torontofan
  • Thanks 1

I don't think this will be rotten. I've read the plot leak (which have been confirmed to be really by scoopers) and it doesn't seem like a mess. Other people who have read it also said it's not a mess.. Also scoopers like ViewerAnon and BSL have said this movie is not a mess like Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Edited by Landon1195
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Landon1195 said:

I don't think this will be rotten. I've read the plot leak (which have been confirmed to be really by scoopers) and it doesn't seem like a mess. Other people who have read it also said it's not a mess.. Also scoopers like ViewerAnon and BSL have said this movie is not a mess like Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Nice.  That's great news.

• Like 2