Eric the IF

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

This is going to make all the money, not just the positive reviews but the way things are described make it almost certain this will be a smash with audiences. Honestly even if I am not as high on the movie, I'm really glad. We haven't gotten to see a truly unleashed megahit like this since Endgame. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Menor said:

Great reactions so far. 

Finally going to bed, but I will end off by saying I am sooooooo glad reviews are solid. The potential of even mixed reception basically would have caused this forum to burn down to the ground. Now I can sleep knowing we live to see another day (and to all of you who are planning to be start trouble somehow, you better square up tomorrow morning)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

https://letterboxd.com/davidehrlich/film/spider-man-no-way-home/

David Ehrlich gave it 2 out of 5 stars

No surprise there lol. I think he said Infinity War was one of his least favorite MCU movies, this seems like it will be like that. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 2