Eric the Fall Guy

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

**AGGRESSIVELY HUMS BERNSTEIN** 

MY GOD this dress. Stunning 

ACTUAL IMPORTANT NEWS:

🥰🥰🥰 MORE ENTERNALS INCOMING 🥰🥰🥰

OMG KEVIN. Or should I say Hi Lex! I found the sixth villain for Sinister Six folks!

OKAY BUT WHERE IS MOLINA?

Amy and Kevin’s partnership is killing both of them. Alternatively, I like the redesign costume for Grizabella.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So Dan Gvozden from Amazing Spider-Talk revealed his reaction to the movie on Twitter but later deleted it. He said that people are going to love it and it delivers on mountains of fan service and draws heavily from the past and heart of the character. He does say it's a bit overstuffed and the ride can be shakey, but that you can hardly fault it for going huge. He also says that it delivers an emotional end to MCU Peter's arc from the past movies and now feels like he has actual purpose.

Edited by Landon1195

So did they allow some T&A to be flashed at the premiere? Coz, kinda feel bad for them if they weren't there after all of the crap they've been put through the last few months.

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RRA said:

Makes me wonder if all 3 will actually do any promo together this week?

We're so close, they've clearly decided to let this be a reveal in the theater. Which, maybe not good for BO, but as a fan I'm happy for that. Plus it will boost the WOM and could help legs. 

Edited by Menor

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Should have "announced" them this week and them doing few interviews would have increased hype even more. Anyway review embargo ends in 70 minutes ( 1030 PT). So how fast will @Cap lock this thread post that(Hopefully she is asleep when it hits the fan 🙂 )

That’s your problem. I never sleep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Should have "announced" them this week and them doing few interviews would have increased hype even more. Anyway review embargo ends in 70 minutes ( 1030 PT). So how fast will @Cap lock this thread post that(Hopefully she is asleep when it hits the fan 🙂 )

Cap and I already talked and she's watching this forum like a hawk all night while I get some rest, and we swap in the morning. It's a tag team maneuver basically, though I still expect all of you on your best behavior.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Have to wait for OW but holding T&A back worked judging from the presales. It'll just make WOM that much better.

Regarding spoilers yeah trying to see this as Strange v Spidey would have been odd but I mean FFH did make $1.1B so it wouldn't have been a marketing disaster. 

Yeah it would have generated hype. Not at this level but imagine what the reactions would have been in the theater. I almost wish it had happened but then we wouldn't have gotten to enjoy this PS run. 

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Have to wait for OW but holding T&A back worked judging from the presales. It'll just make WOM that much better.

Here’s the thing about holding back. You cannot disappoint. Every fan still gets to have their exact dream of how things are going to happen. So if you’re expecting them to show up in the first two minutes, the trailers haven’t crushed that dream. If you’re expecting Andrew to show up with his boyfriend MJ, the trailers haven’t crushed that dream. If you’re expecting a sinister six team up, the trailers haven’t crushed that dream. Etc. etc.