Eric the IF

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, Menor said:

No surprise there lol. I think he said Infinity War was one of his least favorite MCU movies, this seems like it will be like that. 

David is a drama Queen and master poet. 

48 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Campea is hosting a REACTION WATCH! 😂   This man has been unhinged this whole movie rollout

Fixed that. He has gone downhill since he left collider. I pretty much stopped watching his videos since his Endgame coverage. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Fixed that. He has gone downhill since he left collider. I pretty much stopped watching his videos since his Endgame coverage. 

He’s worthless, adds nothing to the discourse. I mean if you want an attention whore hack, Twitter is full of them.

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

100% on RT with 8.0 average (20 reviews)

72 on metacritic with 17 reviews 

Well, after the (unfair) reception of Eternals seems like MCU is back on track, somehow Feige stays winning.

I'll actually be shocked if NWH stays above 70 on Metacritic, that would be really good