Eric is Quiet

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

3 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Is the concept of two people liking each other foreign to you

No one will buy a ticket for a movie because the two leads are dating in 2021. No one.

PR relationships were a thing mostly to protect gay actors in the 60’s and 80’s, and to to sell schlocky old forgotten movies in a time where people were so intensely obsessed with celebrities they’d actually pay money for celebrity news and magazines. The young people today aren’t really that bothered.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Flopped said:

Is the public legit stupid and actually can't tell the Zendaya and whatever the actor's name is "relationship" was literally created in a PR conference room? 

This is why dating coworkers is risky. Conspiracies afoot

I would be more shocked if they weren't dating. Everybody fuc*s everybody in Hollywood. The conspiracy theories that two actors aren;t dating are the most stupid ones. When you hear two actors are dating/fuc8ing you better believe it....and then, some. As i said, HW is a cesspool.

Edited by Maggie

2 hours ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

I’m a believer now that we have reactions. It’s being praised almost unanimously across the board and it seems to have managed fan service with good filmmaking.

$235M OW x 3.1 = $729M DOM

I want to believe but I'm sorry I can't see those kind of legs after a massive opening weekend during a pandemic.

600+ though. I sure as hell love to be wrong though seriously give me that 700 plus baby

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I want to believe but I'm sorry I can't see those kind of legs after a massive opening weekend during a pandemic.

600+ though. I sure as hell love to be wrong though seriously give me that 700 plus baby

Maybe not. Who knows. We've never been in this situation before (giga opener during the holidays in a pandemic lolol). 

All I can say is, everything so far indicates that this thing will be very popular with the audience (maybe even an A+ Cinemascore) and the OW is looking like $220M+ (potentially over TFA). There are a lot of variables but I'm gonna remain hopefully for something extraordinary.