Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

9 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

So has anyone seen the More Fun Stuff version yet? I was thinking about going to see it today but I've seen literally no one talking about it. Is the extra footage worth seeing?

i've read the description of the "More Fun Stuff" and seen one of the new stuff on YouTube and it's not worthy seeing at least imo.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

i've read the description of the "More Fun Stuff" and seen one of the new stuff on YouTube and it's not worthy seeing at least imo.

This always felt like they were just cramming in deleted scenes for the sake of it, sounds like that really is the case based on what I’ve been reading. Deleted scenes are deleted for a reason.

6 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

This always felt like they were just cramming in deleted scenes for the sake of it, sounds like that really is the case based on what I’ve been reading. Deleted scenes are deleted for a reason.

I actually just got back from seeing it and I'm not really sure why any of the scenes were deleted. They weren't really anything groundbreaking but they were all entertaining.

Edited by poweranimals

3 minutes ago, Verrows said:

Summer 2025, or Christmas 2025 if Sony is, understandably married to that date now.

Christmas was perfect for Spidey, but maybe a different date is in order. Curious where it will end up, but I do think it’s coming before Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars.

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

This is a pretty nothing statement. 

Lot of people said for a good while they were going to reboot and that Holland was out. It’s not happening. So while it might look like nothing, this confirms the rumors that we have been hearing for a while. Peter is coming back.

Just now, ZattMurdock said:

Lot of people said for a good while they were going to reboot and that Holland was out. It’s not happening. So while it might look like nothing, this confirms the rumors that we have been hearing for a while. Peter is coming back.

When was it ever suggested that a reboot was happening? Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal both stated last year that they were developing a fourth movie, and if I recall, Pascal even claimed the plan is for another trilogy. 

Mind you, I personally would be fine if they didn’t do another Tom Holland movie, but I thought it was a no-brainer that Sony and Marvel are planning another one? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

When was it ever suggested that a reboot was happening? Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal both stated last year that they were developing a fourth movie, and if I recall, Pascal even claimed the plan is for another trilogy. 

Mind you, I personally would be fine if they didn’t do another Tom Holland movie, but I thought it was a no-brainer that Sony and Marvel are planning another one? 

They are planning a whole new trilogy, and yes me and a lot of people would care one hell lot. Holland is the perfect Peter Parker. Give me at least more two trilogies with him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

They are planning a whole new trilogy, and yes me and a lot of people would care one hell lot. Holland is the perfect Peter Parker. Give me at least more two trilogies with him.

My point is that I don’t think anyone ever really assumed that they were planning a reboot in the first place. The official word from both Sony and Marvel has always been that, yes, there will be another MCU Spider-Man movie. I personally could live without another one, but I know Sony is gonna want to keep Tom Holland for as long as possible. 

5 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

Christmas was perfect for Spidey, but maybe a different date is in order. Curious where it will end up, but I do think it’s coming before Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars.

Before Kang Dynasty would be tight, though I'd love to see it. Maybe they will have it ready for Summer 2024. That would still be 2 and a half years I guess.

Given how NWH ended, I think it'd be pretty strange to have Peter's next appearance be in an Avengers movie and not a solo movie. Spidey 4 coming out in 2024 seems pretty unlikely to me - seems they'd have to be filming by at least summer 2023 and that seems extremely quick given Holland hasn't even officially signed back on yet. 

18 minutes ago, snarkmachine said:

Given how NWH ended, I think it'd be pretty strange to have Peter's next appearance be in an Avengers movie and not a solo movie. Spidey 4 coming out in 2024 seems pretty unlikely to me - seems they'd have to be filming by at least summer 2023 and that seems extremely quick given Holland hasn't even officially signed back on yet. 

Well, Does it matter? Even if they don't remember his face or Identity, it won't matter. He would still be fighting the Crime around - so Most of World would still know - there is Superhero named "Spiderman," Avengers need Spiderman and not Peter....

16 hours ago, Shanks said:

Well, Does it matter? Even if they don't remember his face or Identity, it won't matter. He would still be fighting the Crime around - so Most of World would still know - there is Superhero named "Spiderman," Avengers need Spiderman and not Peter....

It matters for the character. Peter's gone through this huge earth-shaking event that should have a profound impact on him as a person - it'd be pretty weird to just brush past that and have him quipping with the Avengers before we get a sense of where the character is at post NWH.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, snarkmachine said:

It matters for the character. Peter's gone through this huge earth-shaking event that should have a profound impact on him as a person - it'd be pretty weird to just brush past that and have him quipping with the Avengers before we get a sense of where the character is at post NWH.

Yeah but it would be totally MCU though.

On 12/22/2022 at 9:12 AM, snarkmachine said:

On 12/22/2022 at 9:33 AM, Shanks said:

16 hours ago, snarkmachine said:

15 hours ago, Verrows said:

Yeah but it would be totally MCU though.

People in the MCU reportedly remember Spider-Man. Doctor Strange and Wong mentioned him, he is hinted on the Disney+ series as well. No one remembers Peter Parker. He showing up straight into Avengers wouldn’t be out of character, although I think that a Spider-Man film comes before that. The difference now is that no one who he is under the mask, very much like in the comics. It would actually be heartfelt if the one person that actually knows who he is in Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars is… Tony Stark.

Edited by ZattMurdock
  • Like 1