Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

It just occurred to me, but is this the first MCU movie to have a true extended cut? 

It's probably just Bruce Campbell scenes -- let's wait and see what's in this before we even call it anything worthy of an actual "true extended cut" -- which is probably why they're calling it what they are -- asking for more money, but also deflating serious expectations.  Probably just more jokes.  The movie is already too long, anyway.  And of course the reason SONY can get away with this is because technically it's not an MCU/Disney movie...it's a SONY picture featuring MCU elements.  

• ...wtf 1

On 6/11/2022 at 1:09 AM, titanic2187 said:

All three Spiderman team up and kill Morbius so that Sony can pretend they never make a movie of Morbius?

Sort of like how in Deadpool 2 the Green Lantern movie never happens?

I only saw this in theaters on opening weekend so I guess this is my chance to see it on the big screen again. I didn’t buy this on blu ray either as I haven’t bought a MCU blu ray since Black Widow.

Edited by eddyxx