CJohn

Weekend Estimates - THE HUNGER GAMES | 155M

HmmmI think Sunday looks strong.. Seing a few random sellouts for today but they are at theaters that are lets say "vastly overperforming for this film" :)...However at my theater the 12:50 show is 75% full and there is 2 hours ago.155 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lordmandeep

HmmmI think Sunday looks strong.. Seing a few random sellouts for today but they are at theaters that are lets say "vastly overperforming for this film" :)...However at my theater the 12:50 show is 75% full and there is 2 hours ago.155 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this will happen when a film grosses 30 mill on a Sunday. ;)

"Yes, this will happen when a film grosses 30 mill on a Sunday."Based of this appears they either see 70 million/50 million and 35 millionor 68/52/35or 68/50/37I think 70/50/35 makes the most sense.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Have to admit I hope it doesn't beat TDK in the actuals, but great number. If you'd predicted that a month ago you'd have been laughed off the forum.

It won't beat TDK in actuals, but really, who cares? Adjusted it is not on par with tDK and it won't touch the total. So no worries.