Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

14 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Due to daylight saving in USA.

ttinLJf.png

If I'm correct in my understanding of the timezones, if anything this is the latest it would show and once we both start changing when it comes to daylight savings, it'd just make it earlier for me. In May for Loki midnight PST is 7pm here for example.

It is intriguing they gave a time at all though, I don't recall seeing an ad for Mando with that listed. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

This already has more reviews on rotten tomatoes than both Mando seasons combined (very similar %). I wasn’t really expecting that.

I didn’t ‘expect’ anything (I did not think about it at all beforehand), but in this case I can imagine that movie reviewers who usually might not review tv-series or review not that early are a bit over the average hungry for something new, even if only ‘related’ to the movies they usually review 

Only an idea for the amount

(btw, for now 68 (64 vs 4) reviews, 94%, rated 8.11/10 and as such the highest rated MCU tv-series, 12 of those top critics, 11 vs 1, 91% av rating 7.43)

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Meta critic

20 reviews:

16 green,

4 yellow, worst of all has 50 = Movie Nation by Roger Moore (that one I never liked in the cases I read his ‘reviews in the past, but that is only my POV) best of those in yellow is 60 with this

Jan 14, 2021
I imagine that when everything starts locking into place, the first episodes will take on a new meaning. Until that happens, WandaVision’s debut is an intriguing, visually captivating world with a lot of question marks, one that’s full of potential but also requires a bit of patience.