Eric Prime

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

5 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

Hide contents

it has something to do with the riddler and the waynes

Spoiler

Reeves has also said they knew they couldn't show the parents death scene AGAIN

44 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I really hope we get to see Batman actually be a  detective in this film. He is supposed to be one of the world's greatest detectives. but so far in the moview he has not done much actual detective work.

Reeves' intention was to highlight that aspect of the character.

9 hours ago, belblazer said:

Any truth to the rumor that

Spoiler

Zoe Kravitz had a secret baby with Rob P.?  😅 

Because yeah, they sure do look FINE together.  So nice to see some SEX CHARISMA in a Batman movie again!  It arguably wasn't even there in Nolan's! 

22 minutes ago, commendable said:

This film bout to be top 3 superhero movies ever created but only do like 120mil OW or something

My prediction has been $130m since the beginning, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it come in a bit lower or higher. What I do expect, if the early buzz is to be believed, is the movie will have great legs.

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Well have to say I didn't not notice the long running time. It flew by so quickly and was utterly engrossed in it. I loved it.  

Might be the best Batman film I've ever seen imo up there with TDK.

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Giacchino's soundtrack is wicked and awesome. He did a fantastic job.

Alright, pack it up folks, BOZ has spoken.  👍

Whatever the OW ends up being, looks like we're in for a wild time on the legs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gotta single out Pattinson here. If you've seen him in The Lighthouse or his other filmhis excellent performance won't really surprise you. He does a great job of showcasing his two personas much like the previous Waynes, but he feels like a man stuck in a horror show and has to figure his way out of the darkness, but while being consumed by said darkness. I do remember a few comments when he was casted that he was not right for the role (absolute bullshit by the way if you've seen his acting chops before) but he stands out in this. Feels like a new perspective on Batman in a way not really explored before in live action big screen (though there's some animated Batman films that also explores some of the themes here). 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 1