Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

28 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Keep in mind the people attending Cinemacon are not film critics. They're theater owners.

No, there enough film critics there from all countries really, just found 2 of Brazil watched it 

It´s more genuine than something like Pirates 5 acclaim there 

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The more responses I read, it kind of sounds like all those insides and leakers who were constantly going on about how unbelievably great the movie is might have been exaggerating just a little. 

Insiders and leakers mostly say that the movie is great, but not greatest superhero movie of all time like Zaslav wants people to believe.

Well, defintiely doesn´t sounds like greatest SH movie ever but looks very solid 

There´s enough respectable people giving thoughts so doesn´t look that manufactured like other examples of screenings at Cinemacon, reactions seems to me like the typical good MCU movie posts. 

Bloggers and smaller outlets praising the hell out of it, more serious critics liking it with some notes, just a few mixed. 

It´s giving Shang Chi vibes, 69-71 on metacritic and 88-92% on RT with 7.5 - 7.6 average slightly inflated by the bloggers, that´s more than good enough to create hype, now the audiences just need to like it and it does seems like a crowdpleaser.

• Like 2

I feel they should have started ticket sales this week after this early show. Since the online buzz is there, they could have capitalized on it. After all its not unprecedented looking at F9/FX. SW9 was the other movie with almost 2 months of presales. 

On the movie over hyping is also an issue. At least they are doing it now and things will settle down close to release. 

• Disbelief 1

Why he´s always so mad lol 

He was pissedabout people predicting EEAAO would sweep the awards, then he was completely freaking out about the actual victories 

And now he´s on a whole new level being pissed about other people liking something he dislike 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

He was pissedabout people predicting EEAAO would sweep the awards, then he was completely freaking out about the actual victories 

And now he´s on a whole new level being pissed about other people liking something he dislike 

Jeff Sneider is a tool. News at 11. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I feel they should have started ticket sales this week after this early show. Since the online buzz is there, they could have capitalized on it. After all its not unprecedented looking at F9/FX. SW9 was the other movie with almost 2 months of presales. 

On the movie over hyping is also an issue. At least they are doing it now and things will settle down close to release. 

I don't know I feel like reactions help nearly enough to boost tickets sales compared to when reviews drop

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

No wonder this dude can’t keep a job at any site. Everyone hates him probably. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I am not a guy that dismiss critics opinions about any movie or critize them for not liking a movie I like or look forward to, but this guy especifically is just insanely annoying and seems like he tries to be like that.

• Like 5