Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Personally I’ve never read anything about standing ovations at test screenings but I’m not gonna argue about that point. With respects the other points, who really cares? So what if they said the movie was received really well? They said that about Batman also, no one called this the best superhero movie ever so you guys should stop with that garbage already, you’re just as bad as so called scoopers and leakers saying stuff that was never said, it’s just so annoying already. 

You posted just yesterday about how Stephen King said he loves this movie, even though he doesn’t usually care for superhero movies, and made a snarky jab towards the people who think WB is paying for this movie’s buzz. That was how this conversation started. Again, I wasn’t even the one who made the initial comment about WB’s desperation. I didn’t even claim that King was paid to praise this. 

For the record, here is the comment I made on April 25th regarding this movie’s potential word of mouth. 

Anyway, I think I’m just going to leave this thread. This isn’t worth it. 

Edited by WittyUsername

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

You posted just yesterday about how Stephen King said he loves this movie, even though he doesn’t usually care for superhero movies, and made a snarky jab towards the people who think WB is paying for this movie’s buzz. That was how this conversation started. Again, I wasn’t even the one who made the initial comment about WB’s desperation. I didn’t even claim that King was paid to praise this. 

For the record, here is the comment I made on April 25th regarding this movie’s potential word of mouth. 

Anyway, I think I’m just going to leave this thread. This isn’t worth it. 

My post was an obvious joke stemming from everyone making fun of the Cruise situation before. I’ll make sure to add an /s next time so it’s more obvious. 

4 minutes ago, cax16 said:

My post was an obvious joke stemming from everyone making fun of the Cruise situation before. I’ll make sure to add an /s next time so it’s more obvious. 

I’m well aware it was a joke. You’ve made it very clear that you’re hyped for this. You made that joke, and then another poster accused WB of being desperate, and I chimed in with my two cents. That was it. 

If that annoyed you, it wasn’t my intention. For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t have said what I said if I know you guys would react this way. I’m sorry. 

Edited by WittyUsername

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I’m well aware it was a joke. You’ve made it very clear that you’re hyped for this. You made that joke, and then another poster accused WB of being desperate, and I chimed in with my two cents. That was it. 

If that annoyed you, it wasn’t my intention. For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t have said what I said if I know you guys would react this way. I’m sorry. 

I don’t need an apologize tbh, you’re entitled to your opinion and if someone is annoying me in general I just try to skip over their posts or ignore them. My posts before were more in general towards many people in this thread and that I’ve seen online on twitter.

I can just already see how this is going to play out when the movie comes out. But I lived through BvS so I can’t imagine this will be worse. 

Also, the only real issue I have is people saying how this has been touted as the best comic book ever when that isn’t the case. Sure people have been saying it’s really good and fun and may be the best DCEU movie ever but what does that really mean when so many of these movies have been hated by critics and audiences . 

Edited by cax16

7 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

We will know if Marketing has backfired or not on Tuesday. Let us wait and see. 

Shazam sales incoming.

But realistically I don’t expect big things. We’ll see. 

9 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

I expect sales to be huge tbh

I guess cause there’s a Batman in this movie sales could be decent but I’d be surprised if they were huge. Hope I’m wrong though. 

Stopping by here one more time just to say that after these early reviews for Indy 5, I think they made a mistake moving this up a week. If I were them, I’d be more concerned about Spider-Verse than Indiana Jones at this point, especially since they’re both multiverse movies. 

Edited by WittyUsername