Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

20 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I wonder what he's up to, and why he left. I can't find any real answers on that.

If i remember correctly he was making some outrageous prediction for Marvel movies (that ultimately came true) and people were upset with him. I liked him. He was an optimist

45 minutes ago, YSLDC said:

The people in the buzz thread are so negative.

When Guardians pre sales didn't start off hot they said to wait for social media reactions, reviews and final week.

When it happens with Flash they're quick to write the movie off

The tracking thread was extremely negative on Gotg3 too.   

Which was pretty  fair, because day 1 sales correctly indicated its poor opening

• Like 5

11 hours ago, cax16 said:

That’s fine with me, vfx rarely bother me unless it’s like Superman mouth in JL. I can’t imagine too many people in the GA care about this stuff either. I see all these movies with my wife and kids and friends when I go and have never once had a conversation about any vfx. It’s more something I only see discussed on here and on twitter. 

you may not have noticed it… but your brain did

Guys the main trackers in the tracking thread are about as impartial as you can get. They only track numbers and do comparisons with other movies they think may have similar sales patterns. If you expected flash to have sales like big marvel movies right out of the gate that’s on you, not on them for just reporting numbers. Also, sure there’s a few people trying to spin the sales as negative in there(and trying to be negative in here as well) but it’s hardly a large amount. Just put users on ignore and you’ll have a lot better experience on this site, I guarantee you.

Edited by cax16
  • Like 11

47 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Guys the main trackers in the tracking thread are about as impartial as you can get. They only track numbers and do comparisons with other movies they think may have similar sales patterns. If you expected flash to have sales like big marvel movies right out of the gate that’s on you, not on them for just reporting numbers. Also, sure there’s a few people trying to spin the sales as negative in there(and trying to be negative in here as well) but it’s hardly a large amount. Just put users on ignore and you’ll have a lot better experience on this site, I guarantee you.

Charlie just commented "yikes" on Flash sales mind you. That's not very professional 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, YSLDC said:

Charlie just commented "yikes" on Flash sales mind you. That's not very professional 

I mean it’s not like he just said “yikes”, he said it in context when comparing it to another movies presales. If you or anyone else wants to get offended by that I don’t really know what to say tbh, this isn’t a site where we pay people to track lol. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Like Black Adam, WB is going to use spoiler marketing. Don’t click if you don’t want any spoilers 

Why would they do that? It didn't really work for Black Adam...however the movie was bad, maybe it will get people excited this time for The Flash

8 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Like Black Adam, WB is going to use spoiler marketing. Don’t click if you don’t want any spoilers 

It's pretty weird that they use this specific cameo as marketing, at least in Black Adam there was that sense of everyone knowing that cameo was going to happen, but with this one no, it's pretty surprising really, and they just let it slip like that

1 hour ago, efialtes76 said:

The Transformers movies have an amazing CGI and all of them are crap but the first and Bumblebee.

the transformers movies are a testament to how much convincing cgi can help. If they didn’t have that they’d have had nothing, and likely wouldn’t have been as big. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YSLDC said:

You should ask for a refund then

• Astonished 1

5 hours ago, Eduardo said:

The moderator allows this bs. But if you give a different opinion they tilde you of trolling. This is a clown site

Then why are you here? If you don't like this "clown site" because of a silly thread title for a silly kids movie about a guy who runs really fast, why are you spending your free time here? We're not the only place on the entire Internet where you can talk about The Flash, so why stick around a place you hate?

Oh, and you got warning points because you told people "stfu", not because of a "different opinion". I don't think I need to explain why insults aren't allowed here.

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1