Eric the Minion

Weekend Thread (10/22-24) | Dune 41M OW. French Dispatch 1.35M. Timothee can't be stopped!

23 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Anyways, while I know LOL Deadline and all that, but if Dune seriously opens this low, then Jason Kilar is going to Hell...and I can't wait to meet him there. 😈

spider-man-norman-osborn.gif

• Thanks 1

I noticed people walking out as well. I rarely see that these days. I really don’t think it was that bad to make you leave. For heaven sake, people sit trough F9, and that really speaks volumes.

Over the last 5 years I walked out from “Ghost in the Shell” and both F8 and F9. And I really tried not to be that person.

Idk, be prepared for “Dune” to also be front loaded. It may not reach 100 million $, but we’ll definitely get Part 2. I think WB is just being dramatic. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ViktorLosAngeles said:

I noticed people walking out as well. I rarely see that these days. I really don’t think it was that bad to make you leave. For heaven sake, people sit trough F9, and that really speaks volumes.

Over the last 5 years I walked out from “Ghost in the Shell” and both F8 and F9. And I really tried not to be that person.

Idk, be prepared for “Dune” to also be front loaded. It may not reach 100 million $, but we’ll definitely get Part 2. I think WB is just being dramatic. 

If you disliked F8 enough to walk out of the theater without finishing the movie, what on earth possessed you to pay to see the next one?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, famicommander said:

If you disliked F8 enough to walk out of the theater without finishing the movie, what on earth possessed you to pay to see the next one?

I literally thought the same thing while reading that post.

• Like 1

Oh, and the movie is amazing. You watch something like this and you wonder why some of Marvel's more talented directors aren't allowed to make something look this good or this expensive. The effects are photo-real (or as close as you can get) for the most part. 

Maybe it's just Denis. After Arrival and BR2049 and now this, it's clear he can work wonders with any budget.

Edited by tonytr87
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ViktorLosAngeles said:

I noticed people walking out as well. I rarely see that these days. I really don’t think it was that bad to make you leave. 

Look man, RON’S GONE WRONG tickets aren’t easy to come by. When you find an open seat you take it, no matter what other movie you might be seeing at the time.

Edited by ViewerAnon