Eric Lasagna

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

15 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

They aren't gonna be stopping at Messiah even if Denis doesn't come back are they 

I mean, I’ll watch it, but it really does have a parent saying “we have Dune at home” kind of vibe to it. 

16 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

They aren't gonna be stopping at Messiah even if Denis doesn't come back are they 

I sadly don’t have a lot of confidence in this given all the production turmoil. I also question whether it is a good idea to set a prequel series that is 10,000 years in the past, especially since the costume design resembles what we saw in the movies (fashion stayed the same for 10,000 years?). 

23 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

I mean, I’ll watch it, but it really does have a parent saying “we have Dune at home” kind of vibe to it. 

when you said "at home", you meant they stated they owned the franchise or the teaser looked as awful as TV dramas Denis dislike?

1 minute ago, Gavin Feng said:

when you said "at home", you meant they stated they owned the franchise or the teaser looked as awful as TV dramas Denis dislike?

He means it feels like a Star Wars D+ show I guess. Depends if it ends up like a Book of Boba Fett or an Andor.

Posted (edited)

Looks good enough to me to be honest. I just don't see how it feels "cheap" or "dune at home" only by watching this trailer. 

lmao.jpg

lmao

--

btw this show should have a thread in the TV section not discussed here

Edited by Daxtreme

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

He means it feels like a Star Wars D+ show I guess. Depends if it ends up like a Book of Boba Fett or an Andor.

This. Plus with it being based on a Brian Herbert idea, my hopes aren’t high. I’ll be happy to be proven wrong though.

• Like 1