The Wild Eric

Horizon Part 1 | Kevin Costner-directed Western | June 28, 2024

15 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Figured with the June 28th date this would get a trailer to go in front of Dune.  This  will be really interesting. Will the Yellowstone audience go out to see this or just wait for it to hit HBO Max. The Part 1 and two of it will be another wrinkle. I know these are movies my dad will want to see for sure. 

Oh man this looks great. Extremely refreshing that this looks like a classic western and not another revisionist take on the genre which has been done to death atp (although I hope it's depiction of indigenous peoples is not as it was in classic westerns ofc).

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, AJG said:

There’s apparently a new Hollywood mystery where people have no idea where Kevin Costner got $100m to produce these films.

If the combined budget for films one and two was only $100M, that's pretty much a guaranteed profit. I don't know what the ceiling is for this, but the floor is high. Plenty of boomers out there who will make this one of the two or three movies they go to this year.