Eric S'ennui

President's Day Weekend Thread: Uncharted 3.7 Previews, Dog 1.26

Remember Sony invented a fake critic with made up rave review quotes on their adverts? They’ve come a long way. 

In 2005 they had to refund people who went to see Hollow Man, The Animal, The Patriot, Vertical Limit or A Knight’s Tale in cinemas 😂

8 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

Think 8.45M is a bit too much. 1.8/3.5/2.8 for 8.1 is high enough. Will be surprised if Sat is 100% over Fri. 

I’ve got it needing 8.37, but I agree the sat could be softer than usual because of the holiday sun.

45 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Remember Sony invented a fake critic with made up rave review quotes on their adverts? They’ve come a long way. 

In 2005 they had to refund people who went to see Hollow Man, The Animal, The Patriot, Vertical Limit or A Knight’s Tale in cinemas 😂

A now Sony is the new King of Cinema.. single handily saved cinemas world wide with a insy wintsy spider.

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

10 hours ago, KJsooner said:

Trying to get out of watching Uncharted, bunch of family wants to go see it tomorrow. Middling reviews have done nothing to improve my enthusiasm.

Go see it - you might be happily surprised.  And if not, you can guilt them into seeing something you want later!  So, win/win!

59 minutes ago, Derby Legion said:

I’ve got it needing 8.37, but I agree the sat could be softer than usual because of the holiday sun.

With like 25% of K-12 schools off Friday (per Deadline), some of these Friday figures may be a tad inflated. Should see a flatter weekend trajectory overall, smaller Sat jumps and of course smaller Sun drops than last couple of weeks  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, M37 said:

With like 25% of K-12 schools off Friday (per Deadline), some of these Friday figures may be a tad inflated. Should see a flatter weekend trajectory overall, smaller Sat jumps and of course smaller Sun drops than last couple of weeks  

Is that more than typical for a pres fri? The Friday bump is good but not particularly unusual.