titanic2187

Top Gun: Maverick | Oscar-wining Billionaire | $1.48bn without China!

On 6/12/2022 at 10:35 PM, Bruce said:

DOM 600m OS 600m is possible.

Wow you really got some belief in top gun. I don't think 1billion is a lock yet.. But it was a great movie, so you just never know.

im thinking 550-560m domestic and 580-600 m 9s

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Wow you really got some belief in top gun. I don't think 1billion is a lock yet.. But it was a great movie, so you just never know.

im thinking 550-560m domestic and 580-600 m 9s

It's impossible to miss 1B from this point onward

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pepsa said:

It's impossible to miss 1B from this point onward

Nah. Dont forget about a possible asteroid hitting earth, destroying our atmosphere and causing 200 meter high Tsunamis around the globe.

I mean, that could happen. And then 1B woudnt be possible anymore!

Edited by Brainbug the Dinosaur
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Nah. Dont forget about a possible asteroid hitting earth, destroying our atmosphere and causing 200 meter high Tsunamis around the globe.

we dont need out worldly events. Just WW3 is sufficient to stop this from hitting 1B. Otherwise its coast past 1B WW. 

2 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Why wouldn't you say that Thanos will come to our earth and destory half of people and we don't have Avengers to prevent him?

It's a funny joke but it's meaningless.

Edited by Bruce

TGM is back in IMAX and 4D halls in Malaysia with 1 showing per day probably until Minions or Thor. IMAX will be split between 3 movies when Elvis opens up. Idk if this is the case in other Asian countries considering how well TGM is doing in East Asia. I think it's also back in IMAX in Singapore and Hong Kong?

5 hours ago, longleo90 said:

i really hope the movie will reach 1 billion in sales, is it possible?

1. Welcome to the Forums.

2. 1 Billion worlwide for Top Gun is locked. 1,1B is the realistic end goal with 1,2B even beeing a shot should it have extremely good late legs, especially DOM.

20 giờ trước, Brainbug the Dinosaur nói:

1. Chào mừng đến với Diễn đàn.

2. 1 Tỷ lệ từ trên toàn thế giới cho Top Gun bị khóa. 1,1B is the end of the items of the same same as 1,2B is the most of the bestages if it with the end of the best good, special is DOM.

Thanks but I don't know how to reach 550 million in international ? Korea can reach 50 million

TITANIC vibes.

Paramount's TOP GUN: MAVERICK continues to defy box office orders, dipping a scant -15% on its 4th mission w/ $44M, $466M total. This is how you land a sequel.

Post when the overseas numbers drop (probably over $900 million worldwide), but #TopGunMaverick just nabbed the second-biggest fourth-weekend gross ever ($44 million, -15%), between BLACK PANTHER ($41 million), FORCE AWAKENS ($42 million) and AVATAR ($50 million)

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

TITANIC rung cảm.

TOP GUN: MAVERICK của Paramount tiếp tục thách thức các đơn đặt hàng phòng vé, giảm nhẹ -15% trong nhiệm vụ thứ 4 với tổng cộng 44 triệu đô la, tổng cộng 466 triệu đô la. Đây là cách bạn hạ cánh phần tiếp theo.

Đăng khi con số ở nước ngoài giảm xuống (có thể hơn 900 triệu đô la trên toàn thế giới), nhưng #TopGunMaverick vừa đạt được tổng doanh thu cuối tuần thứ tư lớn thứ hai từ trước đến nay (44 triệu đô la, -15%), giữa BLACK PANTHER (41 triệu đô la), FORCE AWAKENS (42 triệu đô la ) và AVATAR ($ 50 triệu)

Can't reach 1 billion?