Eric is Quiet

4th of July Weekend | Tiktok propels Minions 2 to 108.5 3-Day OW | TGM 25.5, Elvis 19, JWD 15.6, Black Phone 12.3 | Independence Day Weekend Sale!

3 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Jurassic World Dominion is like if a Toy Story movie doesn't focus on toys, but focus on a completely different character who is not a toy..... Now why would they do that, right? 

so lightyear?

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

so lightyear?

Off course, Dominion is lucky that it didn't face the fate of Lightyear.

For me there are 5 Jurassic Park movies and a Bug's Life sequel that Pixar didn't make. 

Dominion is a spin off and I'm still waiting for the movie that Fallen Kingdom & BATBR promised us.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Just going to throw this out there...

im working again tonight. MORE TEENAGE/ADULT MEN COMING TO MINIONS IN FULL SUITS!!! 

Honestly, there were more boys wearing suits here today than there were at my graduation ceremony. 

6ljpa0.jpg

• Like 4

I dont know how many times would this forum beat a dead horse. Its been killed like from its day of release. Its a big flop for sure and now its time to move on. Its fairly a common occurrence. We have been luck to see mega breakout like TGM and now Minions breaking out has confirmed there is an audience for family flicks as well. At least its a healthy marketplace something besides MCU movies breaking out. 

Disney's big problem now is not 1 movie flop but how they navigate  around their highly inflationary period and when would their parks/cruise revenue is back to pre pandemic levels. Plus with cable/live tv going to the way of dodo they will hope their streaming portfolio continue to thrive. They are great with subscribers but they are losing huge money with streaming for now. I am not too pleased with Chapek overall(as a stockholder). The way he handled stuff in florida did not help the company at all. let us see if he does another misstep or not. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

where did this start? or who?

how widespread is it?

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

40 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

... I'm sorry what 

2 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

where did this start? or who?

how widespread is it?

Since I am An Old and def not in touch with the current memes, I did what any Gen Xer would do and went to Google:

Know Your Meme: Why Are People Wearing Suits To 'Minions: The Rise Of Gru'

Gen Z is once again proving that Dadaism is alive and well. :lol: 

Edited by Porthos
  • Astonished 1

10 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Since I am An Old and def not in touch with the current memes, I did what any Gen Xer would do and went to Google:

I recognized there were words that formed sentences.  

Reading comprehension: 0

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The minion cult are called Moonions? That isn't good branding 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

I'm going to back TG2 down to $7.3m.  It was a bit more front loaded than usual, likely due to Canada's holiday.  

Soo.. 26-27m ish 3 day depending on the drops?

39 minutes ago, Porthos said:

WTF? I truly do not understand this generation and I am technically part of it since I was born in 1998...

• Haha 1