charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

Just now, baumer said:

Well I'm a leaves fan first but I'm a closet Buffalo Sabers fan as well. I think if they can add maybe just one piece they're going to be pretty good this year. They ended the year last year on a total hot streak and I think with guys like Jeff Skinner getting better and then the pieces they got in the jack eichel trade, they're going to be a lot better this year than people are giving them credit for.

Yes!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I believe this is called "not mad"

Aren't you losing the argument when you have to concede that you 100% deservedly earned any warning points on a discussion board?  Like you behaved that badly and you consciously know you did, even just once?  

I mean, maybe it's the mom in me, but I'd be embarrassed by it, not touting it like a badge of honor that I only knowingly and deservedly did 1/2 the things that got me punted...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

Just now, cannastop said:

Sorry, I didn't get married when I was like 9 years old :P

I thought you said it was your 19th wedding anniversary 🤷😊

38 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Wow! Missed a lot today lol. It’s my 19th wedding anniversary, and hockey free agency opened so I was preoccupied all day. All I can really add to what everyone else has said on the matter is….

good-great.gif

See, 19th 😎

• Astonished 1

@Deep Wang @Cmasterclay

Wait are those tweets from 1015 Eastern time? He’s still mad about this? Because like the only thing on my mind right now is:

OK so Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee just won the AEW tag-team championships from the Young Bucks, But all of the storyline and build in the tag team division pointed towards FTR taking the belts/title from the young bucks in a winner take all four titles on the line match.

So are swerve and Lee going to be like only a champion for a month? Because that doesn’t feel good. They feel like they should be at least until full gear.  They are way too hot and talented for that. 

But what about FTR? They Were going to be the Pokémon Masters of wrestling and collect them all. I’m so sad right now and confused because I’m happy but I’m confused and I don’t know where this is going so that’s kind of exciting I guess I’ll have to tune in next week.

Even though it totally sold me I’m not buying tickets to the pay-per-view. Not gonna fly out and see that anymore. I guess I’m gonna have to wait to full gear or grand slam. 

• Like 1

I love these boards and am proud to be a part of this community but you would have to waterboard me to the edge of death to ever post publicly about warning points I got on an internet message board.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

It's sure gonna be hard to top EC's meltdown.

Giving very cringe. But, at the same time, I'm cackling at this fool.

He could never be as iconic as Fishnets.

Fishnets made this place a lot of fun and I adored her. But yes she wore out her welcome. But my god did she ever have some epic rants and she could talk movies with the best of us as well. Her absolute hatred of Miranda Otto was stuff of legend.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cap said:

@Deep Wang @Cmasterclay

Wait are those tweets from 1015 Eastern time? 

Well, I only just saw your tweets and liked them. Then I went to reply to his most recent thread with the Always Sunny crying gif, but since you can see people that “liked a tweet that replied to you” he saw me and blocked me before I could lmao. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

When we were arguing about Lightyear the other week EmpireCity told me he has a child. That is now either the least believable or the most frightening post in the history of these boards.

While arguing??? Like, what does that have to do with anything...LMAO.

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Next time someone tells you to go get fucked by a baseball bat (or something similar) because they did not like your opinions the staff will be sure to let it pass because you think its ok. 

Btw he did not get instaban because of that comment. He simply got a warning for it. Just like how he got a warning in the past for calling users “fucking morons”, for telling users to “go fuck yourself” and “clueless dumbfuck” and for gems like these 

“you are the type that lives under a bridge or mom and dad's basement.”

“Nice of your parents to let you use the computer tonight.”

“I will try to stop responding to the idiot crowd that is posting on mom and dad's wifi while eating hot pockets and jerking off to Harley Quinn fan art.” 
And many more. 

Maybe you are ok with people disparaging you like this but we do not allow anyone (no matter who they think they are) to abuse our users like this. Nor are our users so low in self respect that they would be OK with someone abusing them like this and thinking it is Ok. 

Can anyone imagine someone saying these things amongst a community and to other members of that community in-person? They would not be welcome in that community, ever.

It’s amazing what some people feel emboldened to say online when there is that distance of a computer screen. The people on here, or anywhere, are real human beings with real lives - this can be easy to forget. If anything, I want to be more careful about what I say online, because I don’t know what the other person has going on in their real life and how they might feel when they step away from the computer. 

People can (and do, on this forum) get into the weeds of difficult, divisive, or controversial topics while still being a good, considerate, thoughtful human being. 

Peace,

Mike

• Like 20