Eric Prime

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

3 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I read Charlie’s post again and after @XXR 4x OW or Bust’s explanation and I remembering about the fanfiction meme…

Oh.

OH.

uhh-burn-loki.gif

I'm a little confused how fanfiction translated to 18+ Monday in the first place. 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

I'm a little confused how fanfiction translated to 18+ Monday in the first place. 

Obviously because they get a little spicy and you gotta be 18+

• Haha 5
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, M37 said:

Obviously because they get a little spicy and you gotta be 18+

Obviously the lack of fan fiction for A1 was because there were no brothers/sisters. Now with A2 it will explode and send A3 to 4 billies 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 3

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I'm terrible with Mondays: good or bad?

Not great. That's less than Rogue One after an almost identical Sunday. Tuesday in 2016 stayed flat from Monday so if tomorrow has a healthy bump then that cancels it out I guess.

• Like 2

Just came back from the film and I thought it was great. I can definitely see a lot of potential for future films as well esp if they can get an overarching story going. Hoping someone at deadline accidentally bonked their head and put in the wrong number by mistake and its really 19 and not 16.