Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

12 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Amazing Spider-Man 2. iJack was having a full-on meltdown (and this was back before he was making death threats to fellow members). 

I entirely forgot about iJack's stuff until this post lmfao

37 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

What was everyone's 3 favorite opening weekend threads?

I think mine was Endgame, The Force Awakens, and Deadpool.

good choices, but the Jurassic World one was an all-timer. As was the second weekend when Inside Out took it on. Unbelievable. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Amazing Spider-Man 2. iJack was having a full-on meltdown (and this was back before he was making death threats to fellow members). 

lol… what… How can he still be here if he did that(under a different name i think,Maybe)?

46 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Avengers 2012,Endgame and NWH

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Torontofan said:

This number locks 500 million and it seemsbi think will finish near 600 million domestic

Maybe much more if Ads get those stragglers or alot of walkins are coming for January. Rem Cameron fans have a way of showing up late and for the long haul. Nothing really going against A2 either in Jan besides Megan

1 hour ago, Flopped said:

That's what Whitney gets for not having memorable songs like Kylie Minogue's At First Sight or Britney Spears' Break the Ice! Now those are what you call stone-cold classics. 

Stop hating on Whitney you troll.  Whitneys biopic hasn’t even been released in most markets yet until next week, such as the UK, Australia, and many places.  She is also 10 times bigger, more talented and with more iconic songs than Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, etc.  And finally the music biopics are not how you start comparing artists because otherwise based on that logic Queen would be like five times bigger legend than Elvis and 100 times bigger than Tina Turner or James Brown which is not the case.    A lot of it has to do with timing, which studio, how its promoted, the critics, recognition of actors and director, the competition like Avatar 2, etc. Stop making a fool out of yourself, and stop hating on Whitney, which is in big part why she’s not with us because of people like you and the media hating on her over and over.  And for the record, I have never heard of those two “memorable” songs that you mentioned. 🙄

Edited by wboxoffice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

01. Jurassic World because do i even have to explain?

02. Endgame because that was the definiton of WTF are those numbers??

03. It because it was amazing to see a horror movie breakout that much

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, wboxoffice said:

Stop hating on Whitney you troll.  Whitneys biopic hasn’t even been released in most markets yet until next week, such as the UK, Australia, and many places.  She is also 10 times bigger, more talented and with more iconic songs than Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, etc.  And finally the music biopics are not how you start comparing artists because otherwise based on that logic Queen would be like five times bigger legend than Elvis and 100 times bigger than Tina Turner or James Brown which is not the case.    A lot of it has to do with timing, which studio, how its promoted, the critics, recognition of actors and director, the competition like Avatar 2, etc. Stop making a fool out of yourself, and stop hating on Whitney, which is in big part why she’s not with us because of people like you and the media hating on her over and over.  And for the record, I have never heard of those two “memorable” songs that you mentioned. 🙄

I think you missed some sarcasm there.

14 minutes ago, wboxoffice said:

Not really, that person has been bashing Whitney throughout the thread, and saying that she doesn’t have any memorable songs over and over.

Thats sarcasm. I did it as well and you did not get it. We are making fun of people who said she has no memorable songs.