XXR vs XXR

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

17 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

That $21.1M Monday is the biggest January Monday ever.

Not a lot of competition there though. Got a few 1/1 and 1/2 Mondays and …. American Sniper (MLK Day)

7 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

If NWH drop only 42% in post-holiday weekend, I can't imagine why I can't hope for a sub-40% drop for A2 given A2 has been holding better than NWH since the OW. Unless M3GAN pull off a big surprise number. 

M3GAN WOM is terrible,Avatar easily win the weekend

3 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

When can we expect actuals?

I'm really curious about Sunday & Monday. My gut's telling me 3-day is going to get really close to 70M on actuals.

$4m isn't going to come from nowhere. We are already close to actuals.

6 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

I'm really curious about Sunday & Monday. My gut's telling me 3-day is going to get really close to 70M on actuals.

That would be +3m from estimates, not gonna happen. Estimates will be pretty close to actuals. Pretty much the only time estimates are off by that much is with sunday (and in this case holiday monday) early projections but we are tuesday afternoon already and estimates just got updated.

Edited by Elessar

1 minute ago, Elessar said:

That would be +3m from estimates, not gonna happen. Estimates will be pretty close to actuals. Pretty much the only time estimates are off by that much is with sunday (and in this case holiday monday) early projections but we are tuesday afternoon already.

I have a feeling Sunday will be much stronger than shown in the estimate. And while it's Tuesday afternoon, I don't think I've seen the Sunday estimate change since Monday AM or Sunday late PM.

5 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

I have a feeling Sunday will be much stronger than shown in the estimate. And while it's Tuesday afternoon, I don't think I've seen the Sunday estimate change since Monday AM or Sunday late PM.

Sunday estimates went up by a few millions yesterday and the same happend today with monday estimates. Early projections that are basically guesswork were updated based on actual data.

Edited by Elessar

9 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

6 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

$4m isn't going to come from nowhere. We are already close to actuals.

4 minutes ago, Elessar said:

That would be +3m from estimates, not gonna happen. Estimates will be pretty close to actuals. Pretty much the only time estimates are off by that much is with sunday (and in this case holiday monday) early projections but we are tuesday afternoon already and estimates just got updated.

1 minute ago, LinksterAC said:

Actuals won’t be changing except marginally. Going to be 66.5-67.

• Like 1