XXR & Friends

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

2 hours ago, dignam said:

Nice to see that after 13 years people still care about avatar.

Without a doubt my brother Dignam lol. Time to go after Tgm domestically on top of all this insane bo.

Ps just some news on radiation levels of cell phones I want to share with my family here

. Remember don't fall asleep with them.near you and never in the.pocket. wow they affect your bones and blood. So tell your kids and everyone aim to keep them away as much as possible. Interesting video

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

I am mostly betting on M3GAN underperforming domestically in this scenario based on the poor wom I've heard from early screenings.

pretty shitty movie if you asked me

16 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

If A2 is such a good film and has an excellent WoM, it would be embarrassing for it not to beat TGM or in fact hit 800m with such a lead amassed already lol

yeah honestly Cameron should pull this out of the theater while he still can. Cant begin to think how he'll  show his face to the world after seeing that 6 in front of the DOM number by the end of this, pretending things went great

Edited by Gkalaitza
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Chances of Puss in Boots staying in second place over M3GAN this coming weekend?

I doubt Puss in Boots does the minimum of $20m to top it.

10 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

pretty shitty movie if you asked me

You've seen it? Where is the negative wom coming from, France and Mexico? 

I saw so many "YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY" tweets from Film Twitter over those 3 seconds of dancing (which, btw, are all you get of it in the movie) that I started to believe it may have turned out well. 

15 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

If A2 is such a good film and has an excellent WoM, it would be embarrassing for it not to beat TGM or in fact hit 800m with such a lead amassed already lol

Brothrr Alfred stop that baiting lol. Nothing I'd guaranteed. Heck look how good Tdk and spidey 2 were. Yet they sit way down there on the domestic charts. 800mil is a crazy milestone in the pandemic Era. NWH couldn't make it with its awesome Wom. So it's not easy.🦝😄. No embarrassment when you don't have 90 years of built in fanbase my brother. I'll be happy when it conquers Maverick. If it goes into 800-900m territory.. Well Thats just more gravy on the wounds of the naysayers.

High Five Friends GIF by Avatar

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Brothrr Alfred stop that baiting lol. Nothing I'd guaranteed. Heck look how good Tdk and spidey 2 were. Yet they sit way down there on the domestic charts. 800mil is a crazy milestone in the pandemic Era. NWH couldn't make it with its awesome Wom. So it's not easy.🦝😄. No embarrassment when you don't have 90 years of built in fanbase my brother. I'll be happy when it conquers Maverick. If it goes into 800-900m territory.. Well Thats just more gravy on the wounds of the naysayers.

High Five Friends GIF by Avatar

NWH made 800M

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Almost as embarrassing as this post.

Sad.

....because everyone who follows the B.O. knows that there is a 1 to 1 correlation between quality/WoM, and gross.... and that there are no other factors that might affect performance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

TG:M is only pretty good. It's a corny, cheesy American formula movie, well made but whatever. Haven't seen A2 yet so not comparing them. 

20 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

NWH made 800M

Oh I thought it was 760-770. Let me look :D. 

Awesome.. I stand corrected 814M. Im hoping A2 takes that mark down by a bit. tho.

Thanks brother thajditkt

.....LETS GET IT DONE!! :)

35 minutes ago, Flopped said:

You've seen it? Where is the negative wom coming from, France and Mexico? 

I saw so many "YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY" tweets from Film Twitter over those 3 seconds of dancing (which, btw, are all you get of it in the movie) that I started to believe it may have turned out well. 

the screening wasn't full enough to make consensus but didn't seem like a good impression 

the kids acting is awful, what is the age restriction in the us for this movie?

Edited by AnDr3s

1 minute ago, AnDr3s said:

the screening wasn't full enough to make consensus but didn't seem like a good impression 

the kids acting is awful, what is the age restriction in the us for this movie?

Its PG-13 in the US.

Also awful kid acting? Makes me even more excited. Im all in for a so bad its funny killer doll movie.

29 minutes ago, Flopped said:

TG:M is only pretty good. It's a corny, cheesy American formula movie, well made but whatever. Haven't seen A2 yet so not comparing them. 

TGM is like some kind of classic 80s Hollywood popcorn action film,you can just enjoy the movie when you watch it ,you will say “Wow this is enjoyable” when you drink your coca cola and eat popcorn in the cinema”,and when you leave the cinema 2 weeks ,you will forget what’s this story about,

If you hold the expect like “I want to see the complicate story and make me think much about the dark side of the.human nature “blablabla,you may not like TGM,because is just the simple story

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1