CJohn

M3GAN W33K3ND THR3AD | ACTUALS - DADDY CAM3RON'S MAGNUM OPUS 45.8M | DOCUM3NTARY ABOUT KILL3R DOLL 30.4M | ORANG3 PANTH3R 13.5M

16 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Hard to say exactly. Projecting out, our comp will probably point to 10 for A2. We're not exactly sure how to project out M3GAN just yet because we don't know what the walkup pattern will look like, or what the chain ratio will be. My gut says 8.5-9.5.

If we took both strictly at face value for what they say right this moment it would be under 8 for both 😅

I want 10M for both dammit!

14 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Isn't it possible Cameron is a little overwhelmed that he has to make three more 2 billion dollar mega-hits for the next seven years in an artificial world that has consumed his time for over a decade.

I remember the stress from Titanic nearly ending that man.

I mean, he himself conceived of the sequels. He planned this. He's not simply being asked by the studio to do more.

19 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Isn't it possible Cameron is a little overwhelmed that he has to make three more 2 billion dollar mega-hits for the next seven years in an artificial world that has consumed his time for over a decade.

I remember the stress from Titanic nearly ending that man.

Nah, it's obviously just sarcasm. He has all the sequels written down and has filmed the entirety of 3 and part of 4 already, he obviously has it all planned out already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Why does he always come across as such a twat in his old age? Has he always acted like this?

Has he always been like this 

:hahaha:

15 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

For Avatar even with a 10.0 Friday (hypothetical) number with 18M Saturday and 12M on Sunday it does 40M for the weekend. Similar to BP 4th weekend. Am I wrong?

I ran the numbers and get a $39.5m off a 10.0 friday.

The thing is though it may just end up that Sat/Sun play like monsters 🤷‍♂️

I mean Cameron being an egotist and an asshole is what makes him so endearing to me (well, minus the verbal abuse stuff of course. That's not very fun). Hollywood's full of weirdos with full of themselves attitudes and that's what gives Hollywood its charms. Like The Rock's Black Adam meltdowns are just a joy to watch. Can't wait to tell my kids about them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephanos13 said:

For Avatar even with a 10.0 Friday (hypothetical) number with 18M Saturday and 12M on Sunday it does 40M for the weekend. Similar to BP 4th weekend. Am I wrong?

High sat bump, but not impossible. I would greatly prefer 11m fri for a much better shot at 40

Edited by MovieMan89