Eric is Quiet

Trap | August 2, 2024 | Warner Bros. | M. Night Shyamalan

20 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

The second twist will be Lady Raven's actually The Butcher and Hartnett's an accomplice, and it's a commentary on celebrity culture. I think I nailed this.

This would rule so hard lol

Lady Raven is played by his daughter. He made an entire movie for the sole purpose of promoting his daughter's music that's next level nepo babying.

it does look fun though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Lady Raven is played by his daughter. He made an entire movie for the sole purpose of promoting his daughter's music that's next level nepo babying.

it does look fun though.

He’s producing the debut movie of his other daughter (Ishana i think), and it looks great.

He couldn’t produce a movie for one daughter and not give something to the other, a good dad!

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The concept sounds good but I'm not sure how a full movie where the protagonist is an unapologetic serial killer trying to evade the cops will work in terms of audience sympathy.

Perhaps it's an "all in his head" twist. That would probably be too obvious though.

27 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The concept sounds good but I'm not sure how a full movie where the protagonist is an unapologetic serial killer trying to evade the cops will work in terms of audience sympathy.

The Dahmer show is within the top 5 most watched originals shows on Netflix ever. People like a good thrilling story (true or fictional) about evil people. If this is the tense Hitchcock-ian thriller I expect it to be, it should be fine.

Edited by lorddemaxus

3 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

We all suspect by showing in the trailer that dad is the serial killer, there is a second twist coming by the end of the movie right? 🙂

Maybe his daughter is the mastermind. 🤪

Spoiler

I guess he is just covering her crimes cuz he loves his daughter very very much) 

My other guess is it will be a very very VERY silly movie )

Edited by cinema pal

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

How did Discussing Film get so big? 

Whenever you click the replies it’s just a list of blue tick bots asking questions looking for engagement lol

That's just half of every big account's comment section nowadays alongside bots posting "NUDES IN BIO".

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

How did Discussing Film get so big? 

Whenever you click the replies it’s just a list of blue tick bots asking questions looking for engagement lol

Bots.

18 hours ago, grim22 said:

Hartnett has always been a warm, likable screen presence, it is perfect against type.

18 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

This is pulling very strong numbers on Twitter

I think it can do very well, seems to have a broader appeal than Cabin

Josh's power.