CJohn

Friday Numbers (THG: 6.5M; T3S: 5.6M; CitW: 5.5M)

On the other hand, it looks like a pretty faithful adaptation. The characters look perfectly cast.

EXACTLY! Believe it or not-they were not the most liked shorts when the films were made.

Yep, they were the Happy Madison of the 30s-40s

Yep. And before anyone says anything, Adam Sandler in the mid to late 90s was considered to be a comedian people couldn't stand yet his films did excellent.

How is 42% on RT good?

I'd like to ask this question as well. Just because it outmatches people's expectations (in this case nobody had any) doesn't mean the reception actually is solid. It still indicates that it's a mediocre film at the very best and could have been far worse, nothing more. Edited by C00k13

But here's the thing, if this is a film that adults think will entertain their kids, they'll take them. So if it does break out, in my opinion it is because the reviews at least helped it some.

Variety says, "Not Horrendous!!!"The LA Times says, "It wasn't painful!!!"The Chicago Tribune says, "I laughed once!!!"Rex Reed says, "It's not total crap!!!

Here's the thing, they're not kids. :P

Variety says, "Not Horrendous!!!"The LA Times says, "It wasn't painful!!!"The Chicago Tribune says, "I laughed once!!!"Rex Reed says, "It's not total crap!!!"

:lol: